The Student Room Group

Business Administration Level 3 Unit 01 - Communicate in a business environment

Hi,

I recently got some feedback from my assessor on my work of Unit 01 - Communicate in a business environment. My assessor has told me to add to my answer for task 1.1 - Analyse the communication needs of internal and external stakeholders, saying " I suggest you list some of the internal and external stakeholders for our organisation and then analyse their needs such as urgency, detail, formality, method etc." I full understand what a stakeholder is and who the stakeholders are in my organisation, but im completely lost when it comes to understanding the section of their 'needs'. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i need to get this work back to my assessor as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Hi did you manage to complete this unit?
I’m working my way through it and it has to be in in 3 days.
I’m stuck on questions
1.3 Evaluate the effectiveness of different communication systems
1.4 Explain the factors that affect the choice of communication media
1.5 Explain the importance of using the correct gramma, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling and conventions in business communication

I’d be so grateful of any help.

Many thanks xxx
did you get answers for these ones? I have done all 3 of these and am happy to show you my answrs as an exmaple to go by.
Hi, I did manage to answer this one in the end,thank you for offering to help with it though!
Now onto unit 21.
Hi, I’m not stuck on unit 21 manage an office facility question 1.4 Explain the factors to be taken into account in the design of office systems, procedures and guidance documents.

Have you done this unit? Any help or guidance with this question would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Original post by Dbrl8385
Hi, I’m not stuck on unit 21 manage an office facility question 1.4 Explain the factors to be taken into account in the design of office systems, procedures and guidance documents.

Have you done this unit? Any help or guidance with this question would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Hi! I have attached the answer that I gave, it is quite in depth but my assessor did not give me any guidance about how much i was meant to write and i am an over thinker lol. I hope this helps you, when this unit was marked, i was told this is well on its way to level 4!
Thankyou for replying, I don’t seem to be able to open the document on my phone. I’ll try and open it on my laptop tomorrow.
I’m an over thinker too, I seem to feel that I need to write and cover every aspect but atleast I’m learning a lot on the way.
Much appreciate your help.
Have you finished the course now?
Original post by Dbrl8385
Thankyou for replying, I don’t seem to be able to open the document on my phone. I’ll try and open it on my laptop tomorrow.
I’m an over thinker too, I seem to feel that I need to write and cover every aspect but atleast I’m learning a lot on the way.
Much appreciate your help.
Have you finished the course now?

I am happy to help! There doesn't seem to be that many people on here who are actually doing the qualification or are willing to help.

I haven't completed it yet, no. I am 7 months into it, although there was a mess up with my assessor who was dismissed so I have had alot of issues and confussion which is why i could used the extra guidance from people.

How far in are you?
Yeah I know it’s hard to get any help or guidance on here sometimes.
I’m 4 months into my course doing level 3 business administration.
I’m actually really enjoying it, I just seem to struggle to get started on some questions.
I’m happy to help and return the favour if you ever need it.
I’m on my 4th assignment.....only 10 to go lol.
Hi, I’m on unit 3 principles of business communication and information. I’ve completed it all expect unit 2.1 Exercise 2a: Using examples from your own workplace and from research carried out produce a PowerPoint presentation explaining the following:

The different types of presentation including; informative, instructional, inspirational, persuasive and decision making, and the requirements of each.
How different resources can be used to develop a presentation. Consideration should be given to the use of software packages, use of speaker notes and cue cards, use of audience hand-outs, use of boards and flip charts and use of props.
The different methods of giving presentations including face-to-face, webinar and video conferencing.
Best practice in delivering presentations. For example; planning, preparation and organisation skills, practice of delivery and timings and effective communication.
Ways of collecting and using feedback on a presentation.

I don’t even know where to start with this!

Did you do a power point presentation?

Thank you for your time and help x
(edited 5 years ago)
https://www.academia.edu/34856725/Unit_01_Communicate_in_a_Business_Environment

A bit more guidance for anyone struggling with the unit 'Communicate in a Business Environment', I found this quite useful, a bit more specification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending