The Student Room Group

Cie igcse exams feb/march 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shrikha
lol same, I'm literally reading fanfiction right now xD

xddd
Did anyone get the answer of the cylinder question in Maths paper 2 as 917.4 Litres?
Reply 62
aaha i was bored of studying eco especially that last section of exchange rate and stuff so i closed it and started bio . might only check eco tw night hope that'll be enough 😬

Original post by Aadit443
It sounds sooo daunting idk will i make it or no lolll.I am done with eco but rip i haven't started bio yettttttttt
Original post by zoyy
aaha i was bored of studying eco especially that last section of exchange rate and stuff so i closed it and started bio . might only check eco tw night hope that'll be enough 😬

when is your economics exam?
Reply 64
with bio . economics in morning and bio in the noon
are you doing economics as well??

Original post by shanaya8903
when is your economics exam?
Reply 65
It must have been the resultant force vector diagram which u might have found difficult. Anyway, I am expecting 70-75 out of 80 marks.
Reply 66
Original post by jakepaulcena
Did anyone get the answer of the cylinder question in Maths paper 2 as 917.4 Litres?

I did xD I'm fairly certain that it's right.
Reply 67
Original post by Tanyboi
It must have been the resultant force vector diagram which u might have found difficult. Anyway, I am expecting 70-75 out of 80 marks.

Yeah that was hard, I almost got it right though, I wrote the right answer in the working space but didn't get to write it in the answer space as I didn't have time.
Reply 68
Original post by Tanyboi

oohh my godd that questionnn . i had practiced before but this one was pretty hard :frown: . do you have any idea on what the answer is ?
Reply 69
(Original post by shrikha)Yeah that was hard, I almost got it right though, I wrote the right answer in the working space but didn't get to write it in the answer space as I didn't have time.
hey what answer did you gett on that ?
Reply 70
Original post by zoyy
(Original post by shrikha)Yeah that was hard, I almost got it right though, I wrote the right answer in the working space but didn't get to write it in the answer space as I didn't have time.
hey what answer did you gett on that ?

255N
Reply 71
Original post by shrikha
255N

aah girrl even i got that saameee but even i didn't write the answer at space :frown: it's somewhere written in the working area . oh godd i hope they find my answer there
Hi,could you tell us what questions came in paper 3?
Reply 73
Original post by zoyy
aah girrl even i got that saameee but even i didn't write the answer at space :frown: it's somewhere written in the working area . oh godd i hope they find my answer there

OMG same! Okay let's die together xD
Reply 74
Original post by asmaarif2011
Hi,could you tell us what questions came in paper 3?

Sorry, but I don't think we can.
Yes please tell us what came in the exam? Any hints
Reply 76
Original post by shrikha
OMG same! Okay let's die together xD

haha sureee !! 😂❤
BTW how's bio going ? i'm taking sssoo long to finish even one chap 😫
Reply 77
(Original post by asmaarif2011)Yes please tell us what came in the exam? Any hints

which one are you asking particularly ?
Reply 78
Original post by zoyy
haha sureee !! 😂❤
BTW how's bio going ? i'm taking sssoo long to finish even one chap 😫

I read 4 pages of Diseases and Immunity for 2 hours. Turns out it wasn't even in the syllabus 😫 I'm planning on just watching YouTube videos at this point, I'll probably do a few papers tomorrow and read off Znotes xD I really wanna get good grades though, but I don't know how that's gonna go lol
Reply 79
Original post by shrikha
I read 4 pages of Diseases and Immunity for 2 hours. Turns out it wasn't even in the syllabus 😫 I'm planning on just watching YouTube videos at this point, I'll probably do a few papers tomorrow and read off Znotes xD I really wanna get good grades though, but I don't know how that's gonna go lol

aaahhgg we both kinda are of in the same lane 🙈😂, I was reading the last 5 chapters since this morning and nothing is staying in my head 😫maybe will do some past papers tw . i'm sooo lazzy to study but at the same time i want good grades
😬

Quick Reply

Latest