The Student Room Group

Looking for female students that want to start their own biz whilst at Uni

Hi everyone! :hello:

We’d like to hear from a female university student that has started her own business, or dreams of doing so, whilst still at uni. If the following statement applies, please send us a PM and you could get a £50 Amazon voucher!

I’ve got a business idea but I haven’t pursued it yet

Successful case studies will be used in an article shared with the media so please only PM us if you’re happy to share your story. The article will be highlighting how male entrepreneurs outnumber females and the reasons behind this through our latest research.

You can remain anonymous if you would like.

If you have any questions, feel free to pop us a PM.

Thanks! :smile:

About us:
Hi! We are part of the TSR press team - a group of PR gurus working with The Student Room to gather insights on trending topics straight from the student’s mouth.

We want to hear what students have to say about issues affecting you, and share these with the press to give students a voice in the public domain.

Want to get involved and share your POV? Take part in our polls and discussions when we post them.

Feel free to drop us a PM with any questions!
Wrong board :h:
Original post by TSR GET INVOLVED

I’ve got a business idea but I haven’t pursued it yet

Don't worry, taxes will destroy it before you even get well started.
Reply 3

Successful case studies will be used in an article shared with the media so please only PM us if you’re happy to share your story. The article will be highlighting how male entrepreneurs outnumber females and the reasons behind this through our latest research.

Sounds like you are trying to prove a forgone conclusion.

About us:
Hi! We are part of the TSR press team - a group of PR gurus working with The Student Room to gather insights on trending topics straight from the student’s mouth.

We want to hear what students have to say about issues affecting you, and share these with the press to give students a voice in the public domain.

Want to get involved and share your POV? Take part in our polls and discussions when we post them.

Feel free to drop us a PM with any questions!

Nope. I am sorry but you are not working to gather insights on 'trending topics'. You do not care for trending topics because trending topics on this forum, in spite of the constant censorship practiced by yourselves, are topics in complete disagreement with your ideas, 'polls' and 'research'. Trending topics on this forum challenge your leftist ideals and claims. You are not working to hear what students have to say because the majority disagree with what you have to say. You subscribe to a specific political mantra. That comes across very clearly from your articles and your polls and your bias 'research'. You do your utmost to target and silence anyone that disagrees with your leftist views and you platform and give power and voice to those who agree with your leftist ideals. You allow them to abuse and bully without consequence. You are not here to listen to what students have to say. You are here to listen to and promote only those whom you agree with, a small non-existent minority of students. You want to promote your ideas, your views, your politics and present them to society as widely accepted facts.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending