The Student Room Group

I found out my gf has a onlyfans

We've been dating for 3 months and today i found oit via a friend that my gf has onlyfans which she didnt tell me about. (We are both y2 uni students in london).
What should I do in this situatuon?
You talk to her about it, hear her side, and decide together where you want to go from there.

For the record, I've dated two women who had OF accounts. One stopped posting when we were together (her choice) and the other made clear date one that she wasn't going to stop. It didn't interfere with our relationship.
Original post by Hikaryswan
We've been dating for 3 months and today i found oit via a friend that my gf has onlyfans which she didnt tell me about. (We are both y2 uni students in london).

Help her with it and take a cut
Reply 3
moment of silence for my guy

It seems that your gf didnt want to tell you. Is she afraid of what you might think of her? Onlyfans is great for making money, but it is her life. She can do whatever she is comfortable doing. What do you want to do?Tell her to stop, or support her? Is this what you want help with?

What do you want to do. Are you comfortable with your gf continuing onlyfans. If not, can you convince her not continue it.
Here's the honest uncomfortable truth do with it as you please:

She's not your girl anymore and your not her man, sadly just got to move on. Do not negotiate, there is nothing more to be done here. make peace with the situation and it will be difficult to come to terms with but the sooner you move on the better.

Good luck focusing on yourself !
did this friend show you proof?

You have every reason to be upset, she shouldn't be hiding something like that if you are in a relationship. It should've been disclosed from the beginning.

I would see it as a positive that you are dating someone as attractive and confident to have an OF.

She should have told you from the start, talk to her about it and see what she has to say. But at the end of the day she has the right to make her own choices and you can't change that despite how.. unique.. her choices may be- saying this doesn't justify the fact that she's been keeping secrets from you though especially something this big.

Spoiler

Yes, this is something that should be shared before entering a relationship. But have you ever thought of why she didn't feel like she could tell you? Maybe she thought you wouldn't have approved or perhaps have been judgemental about it.
Ask yourself this - Are you angry that she did not tell you about doing it or are you angry that she's doing this whilst you're in a relationship?
From there... before you talk to her about what you've found out, you'll be able to decide what to do in regards to your relationship.
Good luck!
Reply 11

I am a female student with a BF and has Onlyfans! I do not meet any of them and strictly for money but also do not show much face. Find out what content she posts and talk to her about it maybe join in and do not show face make it something between you. Welcome to DM me it also to see if it is to explicit and she should discuss it with you more .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending