The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis Interviews/Offers 2019

Hi I couldn’t find a thread for this year’s applicants for stranmillis! Recently completed my interview, thought we could keep each other up to date! What has everyone applied for? How did you find your interview went? Is stranmillis your first choice?

I have applied for
Primary and early years, my interview was ok, very hard to tell and just a massive blur but they interviewers were so so lovely! Stranmillis is for sure my first choice so fingers crossed!

Goodluck everyone!! Can’t wait to get chatting to you all!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any idea when we’ll hear back?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Ermm I have no idea sorry! My friend last year told me she was rejected like around March 28th/29th so maybe it’s soon? Really not sure 😊
Reply 3
Hi Iv applied for primary. Did my interview back at the start of Jan, waiting to still hear. Think it went okay, but beginning to get impatient 🙄
(edited 5 years ago)
I’ve applied for primary and early years, was interviewed in January and haven’t heard anything yet. Is anyone gonna stay in the Stranmillis halls if they get in?
Hiya
I applied for Primary, Early Childhood Studies and Post Primary in Stran, my interview was in Feb. I thought it went well, and the interviewers were so lovely!! But I still haven’t heard back yet either. I’d say it’ll be April/Easter before anyone hears unfortunately.. I think rejections go out 1st so not hearing might be a good thing
Reply 6
Such a daunting wait! I plan to stay in the stranmillis halls if I get in I think!
Reply 7
I’m classified as a mature student so if I get my offer il stay at home and travel up!

I hope they don’t wait the whole way to Easter this year, that is so late!
Reply 8
Aw you don’t have have to wait for a levels either then? Me too! I’m not a mature student, I only left school in June but took a gap year and I’m currently in Australia! I know easter isn’t for another two weeks! I’d say they’re super busy though especially at the moment and will do their best to get back to us ASAP!
Original post by BecmcB
I’m classified as a mature student so if I get my offer il stay at home and travel up!

I hope they don’t wait the whole way to Easter this year, that is so late!
Reply 9
Yes I’m out of school a couple of years so thankfully il know and won’t have to wait for grades!
@BecmcB i’m 21 and out of school a few years too! A few people I have been talking with seem to be over 18 and applying to Stran
Reply 11
That makes me feel better knowing there’s older people applying!
How did you find the interview ?
I thought the interview went really well thankfully! I was initially very nervous for the 5 minute presentation, but I ended up being very happy with how it went ☺️ How did you find it?
Reply 13
That’s great!
Yes I left feeling like I couldn’t have done much more, I felt pretty prepared!
Reply 14
Anyone heard back yet? The wait is killing me!
Original post by ellejb
Anyone heard back yet? The wait is killing me!

No, nothing 🙈
Reply 16
Nope. Getting impatient !!!
Reply 17
I have a feeling if we’ve been successful we probably won’t here for atleast another two weeks! I’d say they’re super busy!!!
My friend didnt get accepted until April 19th last year so I think hearing back later is definitely better
I haven’t heard of any rejections out at this stage though, which is making me think that nothing at all has started 🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending