The Student Room Group

I’m bored AMA

Go on

Scroll to see replies

Come on
Anyone?
Original post by ARealNowhereMan
Go on

How does one deal with the clinically depressing realisation that they only have 3 weeks till GCSEs and they haven't revised at all?? Question from a friend...
Firstly, i can’t really answer, Ive been revising since christmas non stop, but, uh, make a plan to do some things, ask teachers for help, buy a unicorn Frappuccino, if you can
Original post by Elijah.b27
How does one deal with the clinically depressing realisation that they only have 3 weeks till GCSEs and they haven't revised at all?? Question from a friend...
Why it’s sunny and you must have left over Easter eggs to eat
I ate all my chocolate yesterday (havent had chocolate in months. Also, cant leave house without parents 😕
Original post by Little Popcorns
Why it’s sunny and you must have left over Easter eggs to eat
Reply 7
What archaeological items will they find in the fields near my house where they were hoping to build 600 homes? :holmes:
I ate all my chocolate yesterday (havent had chocolate in months. Also, cant leave house without parents 😕

Why don’t you suggest your parents go somewhere with you?
Depends how deep they dig. Roughly 300 metres down they can find some really old stuff. Further up, there is an alien body, perfectly preserved in an airtight pod from the 50’s
Original post by 8472
What archaeological items will they find in the fields near my house where they were hoping to build 600 homes? :holmes:
Can’t. They’re busy. Also, they say no. Also, i dont like outside. Its too bright and there’s too much pollen. Also, I’m doing an ama
Original post by Little Popcorns
Why don’t you suggest your parents go somewhere with you?
Milk chocolate with or without hazelnuts?
I like both. Lindt chocolates with the hazelnuts are nice, but cadburies with hazelnuts has too much nut
Original post by I'm God
If you’re god, what number am i thinking of
Original post by I'm God
Go on

What's your favourite TV show?
Reply 15
Further up, there is an alien body, perfectly preserved in an airtight pod from the 50’s

How did you know where my parents were buried? :eek4:

Do you enjoy this warmer weather? :holmes:
Probably doctor who, but I’m like abed from community, i watch so many tv shows
Original post by AM_TSR
What's your favourite TV show?
Original post by Elijah.b27

I can relate soooooooooo much
Big oof
Anyone else? No? I’m bored and havent interacted with people irl for three weeks

Quick Reply

Latest