The Student Room Group

TFL Apprenticeship 2019 Discussion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Opti3000
Thank you! Hopefully you’ll hear back soon! I reckon they’re taking a bit longer because the general management scheme is a lot bigger and had 2 ACs

Do you know how many apprentices they are hiring for the Commercial Property one?
I was told that they hire 2 (however last year they hired 3)
Original post by kzo486
Do you know how many apprentices they are hiring for the Commercial Property one?
I was told that they hire 2 (however last year they hired 3)

Ah okay. Well done!!
Thank you! Hopefully you’ll hear back soon! I reckon they’re taking a bit longer because the general management scheme is a lot bigger and had 2 ACs

Yeah they said 10 days, congrats again!
Original post by gelle
Yeah they said 10 days, congrats again!

I guess with the Bank holiday we will hear by Friday.
Reply 65
I received an offer for Commercial Procurement on Thursday. I also attended the assessment centre last year but I wasn't selected. I'm really happy I got through this time.
(edited 4 years ago)
I booked the morning! you?
Original post by alina28
Did you book the morning or afternoon slot?
Reply 67
Ah I booked the afternoon so might not see you!
Original post by harpyalex
I booked the morning! you?
Ah well good luck anyway!! did you get the email about technical question?
Original post by alina28
Ah I booked the afternoon so might not see you!
Reply 69
Yeah I did, preparing for it now! Good luck to you too!!
Original post by harpyalex
Ah well good luck anyway!! did you get the email about technical question?
Reply 70
Has anyone received a follow up email about the 8th May AC for software development level 3?
Reply 71
Original post by LokiPug
I received an offer for Commercial Procurement on Thursday. I also attended the assessment centre last year but I wasn't selected. I'm really happy I got through this time.

Well done you! Great to know persistence pays off! How long after your assessment centre did they let you know?
Received an offer for General Management today!
Reply 73
Nice one, well done you!

Original post by gelle
Received an offer for General Management today!
Reply 74
Original post by 5hazza
Well done you! Great to know persistence pays off! How long after your assessment centre did they let you know?

I attended the Assessment Day on 30th April and they called with the news on 2nd May.
Congrats on the offer!
Original post by LokiPug
I attended the Assessment Day on 30th April and they called with the news on 2nd May.
I attended the GM assessment day on the 30th April and they still haven't got back to me, even though I know they have offered places to others. I guess the fact that they haven't called yet means I didn't make it - is it still worth a follow-up call?
Reply 77
It’s still within their 10 working days but no harm in calling. The longer it is the less likely it’s good news but as far as I know GM has the most positions (and applicants?) out of any of the apprenticeships so I wouldn’t read too much into it
Original post by kzo486
I attended the GM assessment day on the 30th April and they still haven't got back to me, even though I know they have offered places to others. I guess the fact that they haven't called yet means I didn't make it - is it still worth a follow-up call?
Sorry I meant the 16th of April!! I said 30th bc they said that's the earliest date they would tell us the outcome.
It's been about 3 weeks since my AC...
Original post by 5hazza
It’s still within their 10 working days but no harm in calling. The longer it is the less likely it’s good news but as far as I know GM has the most positions (and applicants?) out of any of the apprenticeships so I wouldn’t read too much into it
Reply 79
Give them a call then 🤞🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending