The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Accommodation for postgraduates in Bristol

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had stayed in university owned accommodation for postgraduates or privately owned student halls. I'm looking into my options for September.

If you have stayed in these kinds of accommodation, what was your experience like? Did you like your room and the building in general? Would also appreciate any recommendations for specific halls.
I am also looking heard anything?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Will Keggy
I am also looking heard anything?

Nope, I've applied for the university owned accommodation. However I'm not sure how likely I am to get an offer for accommodation since I am a home student and therefore I'm not guaranteed accommodation.

Have you applied for/found accommodation?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Nope, I've applied for the university owned accommodation. However I'm not sure how likely I am to get an offer for accommodation since I am a home student and therefore I'm not guaranteed accommodation.

Have you applied for/found accommodation?

that's what i'm worried about too! when did you apply for the uni accommodation?
Reply 4
Original post by ekek
that's what i'm worried about too! when did you apply for the uni accommodation?

Literally only last night, I don't know why I left it this late when I originally started the application 2 weeks before. Which uni accomm have you applied for?
Reply 5
Literally only last night, I don't know why I left it this late when I originally started the application 2 weeks before. Which uni accomm have you applied for?

hopefully you'll get somewhere! i applied for brunel house and chantry court. where did you apply?
Reply 6
Original post by ekek
hopefully you'll get somewhere! i applied for brunel house and chantry court. where did you apply?

Thanks and the same to you! I've applied for Harbour Court and Dean's Court
Reply 7
Have you heard anything about accommodation yet?
Hi. I’m an postgraduate international student. I am guaranteed housing but haven’t received an offer yet. I contacted the housing office and they said they’re in the process of handing the offers out now so hopefully this week you and I will get an offer.
Received an offer for Chantry Court en-suite today!
That's good to hear! I still haven't heard anything, but I'm not guaranteed accommodation anyway. I don't really have much hope now because yesterday I received an email from them saying that they are now giving the last few offers for accommodation.
That's good to hear! I still haven't heard anything, but I'm not guaranteed accommodation anyway. I don't really have much hope now because yesterday I received an email from them saying that they are now giving the last few offers for accommodation.

I just got my offer. Maybe that is the case. If it is, Im sorry :frown:
I have just been offered accommodation, I am over the moon! If anyone is still waiting for accommodation, just stay hopeful as I have received an offer even though I wasn't guaranteed it.
Reply 13
I applied for accommodation on the day applications opened up, but I still haven't heard back yet. It's crazy that they would leave it so late. Less than a month now until potential move in date!
Happy to hear that the rest of you have places though. Hope you're all as excited as I am for September.
Original post by ShurikenSix

Hello. I'm planning to apply for the same. How do you like the place? Can you please give me a short review?
Reply 15
Original post by Harry257
Hello. I'm planning to apply for the same. How do you like the place? Can you please give me a short review?

^^^^ same, following
Thanks and the same to you! I've applied for Harbour Court and Dean's Court

hi, did you get either of these halls? I'm going to bristol next year and looking at both of these, if you could give me any advice i'd be really grateful
Reply 17
Hey! How did you like Chantry Court?

Original post by ShurikenSix

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending