The Student Room Group

History Paper 1

does anyone have any predictions for Edexcel history paper 1(Medicine through time)??
hopefully nothing about medicine in modern Britain cos i hateeeee that section, i want it to be mostly 18-19th century medicine
Reply 2
Original post by fatimalatif806
hopefully nothing about medicine in modern Britain cos i hateeeee that section, i want it to be mostly 18-19th century medicine

I just feel like I'll do really bad in medicine like there is a lot of names and dates to remember...
Original post by fatimalatif806

ugh same dreading this tmr
It might be about the different hospitals, but I'm not sure. It's what I'm hoping though.
Original post by lara2202
does anyone have any predictions for Edexcel history paper 1(Medicine through time)??
Reply 5
Luckily AQA paper 1 is Germany and Conflict and tension for us. Don't have Medicine until Thursday. Let's just hope its a question on Edward Jenner or Galen because everyone seems to remember those the most.
wjec here and I have depression, war and recovery tomorrow :colonhash: despise it so much
Reply 7
Original post by joetr
Luckily AQA paper 1 is Germany and Conflict and tension for us. Don't have Medicine until Thursday. Let's just hope its a question on Edward Jenner or Galen because everyone seems to remember those the most.

Yeah Edward Jenner is probably the easiest thing in Medicine
Reply 8
I don't even do war and recovery, good luck with that tho!
Original post by mpaprika
wjec here and I have depression, war and recovery tomorrow :colonhash: despise it so much
i think that it wont be too heavy on the 17-19th century in medicine since a lot of last years paper centred around that period
Reply 10
Yeah thats what my teacher said as well, he said that it might be on medieval or modern
Original post by Husna7899
i think that it wont be too heavy on the 17-19th century in medicine since a lot of last years paper centred around that period
i would prefer renaissance tbh, modern i dont really remember the dates much
Yeah thats what my teacher said as well, he said that it might be on medieval or modern
any predictions for medicine through time plz?
Reply 13
Original post by Husna7899
i would prefer renaissance tbh, modern i dont really remember the dates much

Modern is the one that I can not do either
Reply 14
last years paper was mainly 17th-19th century so it will most likely be anything but that
Original post by jamescrewman
any predictions for medicine through time plz?
Modern is the one that I can not do either

i can do it but anything relating to campaigns like lung cancer and smoking and obesity, i just cant seem to stick any of the numbers in
Original post by joetr

lol there was a question on Galen as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending