The Student Room Group

Geography Paper 2 AQA GCSE

Not unofficial mark scheme. How did you find it?
I thought it was good. Was expecting a question on Rio but there wasn't one. Loved the plot the data questions. I missed out the industrial one about the park with the picture though.
How did you find it?
Meh, it was alright, the questions were really weirdly asked. Some parts were good, others, i m not so sure
Original post by Tkt12345
I thought it was good. Was expecting a question on Rio but there wasn't one. Loved the plot the data questions. I missed out the industrial one about the park with the picture though.
How did you find it?

Funny enough I wrote about Rio for quality of life question. Used Brazil as country.
Litterly I wish I had done that. I didn't even think of it in the exam because it was in the second section. Everyone was coming out of the exam saying they used Rio or Japan where as I used Nigeria
Original post by littlegrape24
Funny enough I wrote about Rio for quality of life question. Used Brazil as country.
Reply 5
the question were very weird, I think i did alright
Reply 6
Yeah I did as well, I don't know if thats right
Ngl I don’t know where London is Nor it’s importsnt. Also I thought it was what is the camera man standing so put north west and I accidentally averaged out all the years for 1 marker instead of just -50 and for the how far I forgot to put how far... so let’s say I’ve had a bad day and that test sucked
What did u guys get for the percentage increase question

That’s exactly what I did I had no idea
Reply 10
Litterly I wish I had done that. I didn't even think of it in the exam because it was in the second section. Everyone was coming out of the exam saying they used Rio or Japan where as I used Nigeria

I done Nigeria as well, asked my teacher and she said it was perfectly fine.
Reply 11
Original post by Unknown _person
What did u guys get for the percentage increase question

74% i think
What about Jamaica?

Original post by gb0101
I done Nigeria as well, asked my teacher and she said it was perfectly fine.
Reply 13
---------------
Original post by james_cartwright
What about Jamaica?

It should be fine, as long as you had statistics for the economical development from tourism.
What type of economical development could you give me an example please? I think I messed it up😂
Original post by gb0101
---------------

It should be fine, as long as you had statistics for the economical development from tourism.
Did people at your school say it was hard?
Original post by SBizzy
Yeah I did as well, I don't know if thats right

Think so, asked my teacher afterwards and she said it was fine.

Opposite for me, nearly everyone I've spoken to has done Nigeria :tongue: but tbh I could remember way more about Rio and favelas than Nigeria
Also, Japan? It asked for LIC/NEE so idk what question they're on about.
(edited 4 years ago)
I thought I did welll....but changed my mind now after seeing these markschemes:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest