GCSE's
IN LIFE
Original post by Napp
Care to be a touch more specific?
what are your predictions and your school's predictions
Original post by Tamimur
GCSE's
Money generally
are you financially stable? or are your parents??
Original post by CoolCavy
Money generally
Reply 7
Original post by ('('-('_')-')')
what are your predictions and your school's predictions

My school predicts me to get 3 9's and the rest 8's But with how they went I think I'll be getting 7's mostly.
are you financially stable? or are your parents??

Not especially, am a student so
Reply 9
Probably health stuff.
what school, dw you probs got higher than you think, thats what mostly happens to you. also yeah, what school btw
(Original post by Tamimur)
My school predicts me to get 3 9's and the rest 8's But with how they went I think I'll be getting 7's mostly.
like what mate
Original post by Pathway
Probably health stuff.
ooooh, are you doing a good degree at a good uni tho coz you can just wait and then pay it off, its just stress at the moment.
What uni and degree btw
Original post by CoolCavy
Not especially, am a student so
like what mate

The collagen in my body doesn't work properly because I have something called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which has caused multiple issues in multiple body systems because collagen is basically everywhere, skin, bones, muscles, tendons, organs, etc.. I'm disabled by my health issues, it's affecting my ability to be independent. I don't want to be a burden on those around me. There is no cure. The worse it gets, the more burdensome I become, and I don't want that. So yeah, I worry about that.
Reply 14
Original post by Pathway
The collagen in my body doesn't work properly because I have something called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which has caused multiple issues in multiple body systems because collagen is basically everywhere, skin, bones, muscles, tendons, organs, etc.. I'm disabled by my health issues, it's affecting my ability to be independent. I don't want to be a burden on those around me. There is no cure. The worse it gets, the more burdensome I become, and I don't want that. So yeah, I worry about that.

Sorry to hear that, it must be terrible. Were you born with it?
Original post by pwarner
Sorry to hear that, it must be terrible. Were you born with it?

Yep.

It's genetic.
Having no money
Reply 17
Original post by Pathway
Yep.

It's genetic.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope a breakthrough in finding a cure will occur soon :smile:
Being too scared to show how much I love the ones I love/letting my intense feelings get the better of me and harming a future prospect...need to dance the fine line between the two
Reply 19
Original post by Yasmin1224
Having no money

When you say "no money", do you mean homeless and no money or living off paycheck to paycheck? Or neither?

Quick Reply

Latest