The Student Room Group

freaking out about gcses

i've just done all but one of my exams, and truly don't know how i have done. like i don't know if i have done really badly or if i just forgot how the exams went... what do i do if i don't get the grades i want/need?

i have 3 conditional offers at 3 6th forms, and each one needs roughly the same grades. what do i do if i don't get the grades to get into any of them? do i just not go to 6 form????? plz help ASAP!
I am in the same predicament as you. Guess all we can do is wait 😞
Reply 2
Same. I applied for one sixth form and that’s it because I’m set on going there. If I fail any exams I have no idea what to do😂😂
Reply 3
Children go out and celebrate your hard work is over. Enjoy summer and chill. Results day is ages away.Somewhere will take you!
Original post by potnoodelss
i've just done all but one of my exams, and truly don't know how i have done. like i don't know if i have done really badly or if i just forgot how the exams went... what do i do if i don't get the grades i want/need?

i have 3 conditional offers at 3 6th forms, and each one needs roughly the same grades. what do i do if i don't get the grades to get into any of them? do i just not go to 6 form????? plz help ASAP!
Reply 4
nice to know ppl are in the same boat as me lol.... good luck!
Original post by Feelingbored
I am in the same predicament as you. Guess all we can do is wait 😞
Reply 5
nice to know ppl are in the same boat as me lol.... good luck!
Original post by Tbn2002
Same. I applied for one sixth form and that’s it because I’m set on going there. If I fail any exams I have no idea what to do😂😂
Reply 6
thank u x
Original post by Scotney
Children go out and celebrate your hard work is over. Enjoy summer and chill. Results day is ages away.Somewhere will take you!
Original post by potnoodelss

Just don't worry about it, be glad exams are over and celebrate lmao!

I just finished my 1st year Cambridge exams yesterday and I feel so much more relaxed now and am not even thinking about results. I remember after I had done my gcses I completely forgot about it while I went on holiday and forgot about results day until the day before and it all worked out.

You will very likely get into one of ur chosen 6th forms so just chill and there will always be other places that will want to take you so there's always an alternative route.

Quick Reply

Latest