The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

McMillan Village & Cube Greenwich

Hi, all

I'm currently looking into McMillan Village and Cube Greenwich, and would like to ask if anyone has any opinion on either of the halls

I'm leaning toward Cube Greenwich at the moment
It seems nice to me with a gym included
However, I find it odd that I can't find much review on this hall
So I'm trying to find more info to make sure it's good, or I might stick with the safe choice of McMillan

Any comment would be appreciated, and if you're finding a hall like me, feel free to reply and I might be able to share some thoughts on other halls that I've researched about!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, all

I'm currently looking into McMillan Village and Cube Greenwich, and would like to ask if anyone has any opinion on either of the halls

I'm leaning toward Cube Greenwich at the moment
It seems nice to me with a gym included
However, I find it odd that I can't find much review on this hall
So I'm trying to find more info to make sure it's good, or I might stick with the safe choice of McMillan

Any comment would be appreciated, and if you're finding a hall like me, feel free to reply and I might be able to share some thoughts on other halls that I've researched about!

Hi Anonymous,

Congratulations on your place at Greenwich!

If you do wish to apply for accommodation at McMillan Student Village, you can do so through the University, and we offer a guarantee of accommodation to all new students: https://www.gre.ac.uk/accommodation/guarantee

We also have a number of other accommodation options in Greenwich, including Cutty Sark Hall, Daniel Defoe Hall and Devonport House

Hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Tara
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending