The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

East slope townhouses vs East slope ensuite

I'm doing my accommodation form now for Sussex, and I can't decide if I should put East slope townhouses or East slope ensuite as my first choice.

Any advice?
Original post by elser
I'm doing my accommodation form now for Sussex, and I can't decide if I should put East slope townhouses or East slope ensuite as my first choice.

Any advice?

What's more important to you - having your own bath but having to spend more on rent
OR, would you prefer to save money and share your own bathroom? It all comes down to that essentially.

honestly, the new east slope does look lush ngl.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
I spent my first year in a flat with en-suites and it really is a luxury, but tbh it is NOT worth the money if you're not absolutely desperate for your own bathroom. Brighton is a very very expensive place to live so don't spend too much on rent.
Reply 3
Hey, I am currently living en-suite East Slope. If you are thinking between only townhouse and en-suite in East Slope, I would recommend en-suite. The weekly rent is different less than 10 pounds. All doors are fire doors, and it is not very convenient to come back and forth everytime through such door, carrying your card key just to wash your hands or something.

By the way if you are interested in already living on campus earlier than September, you can do in my room. I will move out.
Reply 4
Is there a sink in the bedroom in shared east lope?
i lived in Camber 11E which had shared bathrooms. i loved my time there, the house was amazing & it was super easy as i only shared with one other girl (although you could be sharing with two others). there isn't a sink in the bedroom but the bathrooms are so close to the rooms u don't need one! lmk if u have any questions

Original post by kbd21
Is there a sink in the bedroom in shared east lope?
Reply 6
Original post by chloerachel2199
i lived in Camber 11E which had shared bathrooms. i loved my time there, the house was amazing & it was super easy as i only shared with one other girl (although you could be sharing with two others). there isn't a sink in the bedroom but the bathrooms are so close to the rooms u don't need one! lmk if u have any questions

Thank you. That's very helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending