The Student Room Group

Dear GCSE students...

Last week I made one for the A-Levels. After @Pro Gamer 2003's request, I'm going to make one for us too.

You've seriously got this. I know we're nervous. Trust me, I'm struggling to type. But you do.

How do I know? You did the best you could with the paper you were given and the pen you had in your hand. No more could be asked of you.

You're going to do brilliantly, regardless of what you might be thinking right now.

Take a breather, and for the love of grade boundaries, try and get some sleep tonight!

Razzz x

Edit: As a wise person once told me: It's just a bunch of numbers on a sheet of paper. Don't let it beat you. :yes:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Thankies :smile:
:heart:

Good luck everyone :rave:

:hugs:
I hope we're all feeling happy tomorrow no matter what happens! It feels **** right now, but this time tomorrow I think it will all be okay :smile:
Thanks the bigger support we get from all of the students who are receiving their GCSE results the better it is for everyone to not worry about their GCSE results. Well hopefully.:smile:
:grouphugs: good luck guys!!
Thank you!! And good luck to everyone!!
Thanks. Good luck to everyone. We can do this.

Original post by Toastiekid
prsom. Thank you, nice to see some of us are thinking positive. Good luck.

Good luck everyone.
Original post by DoIce
Thankies :smile:

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:heart:

Good luck everyone :rave:

:hugs:

Original post by drystar
I hope we're all feeling happy tomorrow no matter what happens! It feels **** right now, but this time tomorrow I think it will all be okay :smile:

Original post by Pro Gamer 2003
Thanks the bigger support we get from all of the students who are receiving their GCSE results the better it is for everyone to not worry about their GCSE results. Well hopefully.:smile:

Original post by Toastiekid

:hugs: :yes: :heart:

PRSOM to those I haven't already repped. :yes:
Original post by bleh_bleh
Thank you!! And good luck to everyone!!

Original post by fish finger fan
prsom. Thank you, nice to see some of us are thinking positive. Good luck.

Good luck everyone.

:hugs: :heart:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Last week I made one for the A-Levels. After @Pro Gamer 2003's request, I'm going to make one for us too.

You've seriously got this. I know we're nervous. Trust me, I'm struggling to type. But you do.

How do I know? You did the best you could with the paper you were given and the pen you had in your hand. No more could be asked of you.

You're going to do brilliantly, regardless of what you might be thinking right now.

Take a breather, and for the love of grade boundaries, try and get some sleep tonight!

Razzz x

Edit: As a wise person once told me: It's just a bunch of numbers on a sheet of paper. Don't let it beat you. :yes:

Why is this sooo CUTE? Thank you so much-I really needed that
Original post by RazzzBerries

Razzz x

Thank you so much for your support - it's very reassuring to be part of a community here. :smile:

The best of luck you too. I did try to rep your post, but it won't let me at the moment, so I will have to try again later.
Original post by luckykitty679
Why is this sooo CUTE? Thank you so much-I really needed that

Anytime :lovehug:

Original post by sundaylemonade
Thank you so much for your support - it's very reassuring to be part of a community here. :smile:

The best of luck you too. I did try to rep your post, but it won't let me at the moment, so I will have to try again later.

The TSR community is always the best!

Thanks! :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest