The Student Room Group

A level requirements.

Hi, I'm looking to do zoology at university, but I'm not sure if applied science counts as a science related subject as weird as it sounds, most unis ask for biology a level, aswell as 2 others, one has to be a science related subject, but, on the list of related subjects, applied science is never there, so, would I be able to get into zoology doing A level biology, btec applied science, and btec IT? Or do I need to do something like geography? Thanks in advance.
Original post by SkittlesJaffa
Hi, I'm looking to do zoology at university, but I'm not sure if applied science counts as a science related subject as weird as it sounds, most unis ask for biology a level, aswell as 2 others, one has to be a science related subject, but, on the list of related subjects, applied science is never there, so, would I be able to get into zoology doing A level biology, btec applied science, and btec IT? Or do I need to do something like geography? Thanks in advance.

You need to link the entrance requirement for the zoology course you are interested in.
Applied science is BTEC and comes under the BTEC criteria whereas the others are A level. You are mixing them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending