The Student Room Group

Do girls find this attractive?

Sooo if you’re a girl, do you find a guy that has his nails painted black attractive? Or it doesn’t affect your opinion on the guy?

I know it all depends on the girls but i just want to see some opinions :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I also forgot to mention, do y’all prefer a few fingers to be painted or all?
Reply 2
Original post by SawhOran
Sooo if you’re a girl, do you find a guy that has his nails painted black attractive? Or it doesn’t affect your opinion on the guy?

Does not really influence my opinion. Potential thought process would be oh ok they could be artistic and perhaps an expressive person. It would depend on their other other traits though also.
Reply 3
Original post by Soshun
Does not really influence my opinion. Potential thought process would be oh ok they could be artistic and perhaps an expressive person. It would depend on their other other traits though also.

I appreciate the reply, and that seems about right
Reply 4
I appreciate the reply, that seems about right

Could I ask why you asked?
Reply 5
Original post by Soshun
Could I ask why you asked?

Just wanted to know in general, but i do personally want to get my nails painted black. So just wanted to hear some opinions idk
it’s quite unattractive yeah

i just think it’s feminine and i’m not attracted to that

i’m attracted to guys who act feminine but like looking feminine is just nah
Reply 7
Original post by rotlol
it’s quite unattractive yeah

i just think it’s feminine and i’m not attracted to that

i’m attracted to guys who act feminine but like looking feminine is just nah

Fair enough, i understand your point of view.
If you like it then go for it man! It’s not my thing, but then again I don’t think I’ve ever really seen a guy wear nail polish so I wouldn’t really know. I’ve seen celebs wear it and it doesn’t really bother me tbh. You do you (:
Reply 9
Original post by colestark
If you like it then go for it man! It’s not my thing, but then again I don’t think I’ve ever really seen a guy wear nail polish so I wouldn’t really know. I’ve seen celebs wear it and it doesn’t really bother me tbh. You do you (:

Thanks! I appreciate it.
If I was a girl

I'd remove the polish with bleach x
Reply 11
Original post by Bang Outta Order
If I was a girl

I'd remove the polish with bleach x

Ouch that hurts😂😂
It would turn me off to be honest. I don’t like plucked eyebrows or make-up on men either. I suppose black would be more goth than girly, but even so.
Reply 13
Original post by YaliaV
It would turn me off to be honest. I don’t like plucked eyebrows or make-up on men either. I suppose black would be more goth than girly, but even so.

I suppose it’s preference so fair enough
personally i wont find it attractive but personality is important if i liked you i wouldnt stop just because you wear nail polish
Reply 15
Original post by student27170102
personally i wont find it attractive but personality is important if i liked you i wouldnt stop just because you wear nail polish

Good😅

I’m a girl and I find it attractive, but not all girls do,
Honestly if u want to then just do it because it shows confidence and you’ll get rid of all the judgemental girls
Reply 17
Original post by Holly jade
I’m a girl and I find it attractive, but not all girls do,
Honestly if u want to then just do it because it shows confidence and you’ll get rid of all the judgemental girls

You’re the first person to say you find it attractive😂 but yes thank you, i will definitely get my nails done😅
not my thing personally, comes across as quite feminine. But at the end of the day it shouldn't really matter and there will be girls out there who are into it
Depends on how attractive the rest of him is. Painted nails don't really add or take away from that for me. It's normal in the crowds I associate with for the men (some of whom are in their 40s) to paint their nails.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest