The Student Room Group

Meaning of when a guy I meet for the first (or second) time hugs me?

So if my friend at uni introduces me to his guy friends for the first time or either the second time and they go in to hug me does that mean they find me attractive or is this a common thing people do?
If only it was that easy to tell. He might find you attractive, but that's not the reason he's hugging you. He's far more likely to just be someone that hugs people, or hugs people in a particular situation. If you want to know if he finds you attractive, you're going to have to talk to him a bit more, and maybe even eventually ask him.
Reply 2
Original post by Crazy Jamie
If only it was that easy to tell. He might find you attractive, but that's not the reason he's hugging you. He's far more likely to just be someone that hugs people, or hugs people in a particular situation. If you want to know if he finds you attractive, you're going to have to talk to him a bit more, and maybe even eventually ask him.

ahh fairs, tbh ive never seen a guy and girl who meet for the first couple of times hug, ive only ever seen guy and girl hug when they're very close friends
Original post by Anonymous
ahh fairs, tbh ive never seen a guy and girl who meet for the first couple of times hug, ive only ever seen guy and girl hug when they're very close friends

Not unusual in this country. Far more common in other countries, but it does happen here too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending