The Student Room Group

What's the most useless talent you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MidgetFever
I can bend my middle finger back really far and gross people out with it. :lol:

I can do that with my little finger :yep: are you double jointed? :colondollar: (I'm hypermobile but not very contortionist like that :lol: )
Original post by Chronoscope
I can do that with my little finger :yep: are you double jointed? :colondollar: (I'm hypermobile but not very contortionist like that :lol: )

It's quite amusing seeing everyone's face when you do it :lol: I'm not double jointed but I messed up my hand as a kid and they've been weirdly flexible since.
Reply 22
Original post by MidgetFever
I can bend my middle finger back really far and gross people out with it. :lol:

I can pretty much instantly tell how well someone's shoes fit their feet just by looking at them :redface:
I can wiggle my nose like a rabbit, because that always comes in handy
Reply 24
I can type @04MR17 correctly after 3 attempts or fewer.
Original post by Chronoscope

:five: I'm hypermobile too, lol.
I can curl my tongue up horizontally and vertically at the same time.
I can touch my left thumb to my left wrist and same with right thumb to right wrist. I'm hypermobile so my joints are just very flexible tbh.
Original post by Sir Cumference
I can type @04MR17 correctly after 3 attempts or fewer.
Imagine the volume of my notifications if everyone held this skills. :afraid:
Original post by 04MR17
Imagine the volume of my notifications if everyone held this skills. :afraid:

I remember when I first noticed you I thought you were 0M4R17 like if your name was Omar. I also thought @CatusStarbright was cactus, and I also thought @8472 was a gal :ninja:
Original post by Glaz
I remember when I first noticed you I thought you were 0M4R17 like if your name was Omar. I also thought @CatusStarbright was cactus, and I also thought @8472 was a gal :ninja:

Everyone thinks my username is 'Cactus' at first :rofl: It also doesn't help that autocorrect propogates this myth!
Original post by CatusStarbright
Everyone thinks my username is 'Cactus' at first :rofl: It also doesn't help that autocorrect propogates this myth!

I don’t think I ever thought cactus, I just say that to be annoying.

Original post by Andrew97
I don’t think I ever thought cactus, I just say that to be annoying.

That sounds very 'you'.
I can induce great pain with just a hug :yes:
Original post by CatusStarbright
That sounds very 'you'.

Oi.

although true. It’s a sign I like somebody if I try to annoy them. I’m like that with my friends (both of them 😂)
Original post by Glaz
Many people have called me Omar before. :moon: Luckily never to my face. :colondollar:
Original post by 04MR17
Many people have called me Omar before. :moon: Luckily never to my face. :colondollar:

your name is Oamr :beard:
Reply 37
Original post by 04MR17

I'm going to say sorry in advance.
I can play tunes making fart noises with my hands.
i can make an owl noise with the hand driers in the gym toilets ?

Quick Reply

Latest