The Student Room Group

help

Any tips on gsce revision because I am struggling o get the grades I need.
If you work hard you can definitely get good grades but I would recommend starting SERIOUS revision as early as possible, specially if you have a lot of subjects otherwise it can get pretty stressful towards the end. As for revisions tips, I'd say go over previous notes/textbooks/revision guides, practice exam questions from past papers and watch a ton of youtube videos to clarify things you might be struggling with (Freesciencelessons, Science with Hazel, myGCSEscience, HEGARTYMATHS, mrbruff, and Stacey Reay are really good channels). Good luck :smile:
Original post by mumiop

What grades are you aiming for?
Original post by mumiop

Hey, don't know if these tips will work but when i studied for my exams i had used HegartyMaths, went through a lot of past papers, read a page of say a CGP Biology book and wrote what i could remember, and the stuff i couldn't remember use flash cards, and Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten, she goes through everything. Hope this helps!
Reply 4
Original post by YdnehymA321
Hey, don't know if these tips will work but when i studied for my exams i had used HegartyMaths, went through a lot of past papers, read a page of say a CGP Biology book and wrote what i could remember, and the stuff i couldn't remember use flash cards, and Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten, she goes through everything. Hope this helps!

TThanks
Reply 5
Original post by 1st superstar
What grades are you aiming for?

6 - 9
Reply 6
Original post by Zzzzzzz17
If you work hard you can definitely get good grades but I would recommend starting SERIOUS revision as early as possible, specially if you have a lot of subjects otherwise it can get pretty stressful towards the end. As for revisions tips, I'd say go over previous notes/textbooks/revision guides, practice exam questions from past papers and watch a ton of youtube videos to clarify things you might be struggling with (Freesciencelessons, Science with Hazel, myGCSEscience, HEGARTYMATHS, mrbruff, and Stacey Reay are really good channels). Good luck :smile:

I am in year 11

Quick Reply

Latest