The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Tech Rotational
Does anyone know how long the process usually takes? Like when will the AC be? And will we get offers before Christmas if we are successful?
I'm slightly worried now because the emails kept being sent to my spam. They say do the assement in 3 days but I submitted it a couple of days late . It's all gone through but will this affect my application
Original post by hasan6091
I'm slightly worried now because the emails kept being sent to my spam. They say do the assement in 3 days but I submitted it a couple of days late . It's all gone through but will this affect my application

Nope you should be fine, those days are just recommendations
Original post by MrMusician95
I'm honestly really confused. You lot who have applied to the finance scheme are getting your numerical and video interviews. My girlfriend applied on the 18th of September but hasn't heard back since she did the first test. I bet it's because she's international and so many companies don't want to sponsor since the new post study visa has been announced.

Hi,I applied for the Finance Program and I am also an international student. I waited for over two weeks to get invited to the numerical test, which I finished last night and today I got invited to do a job simulation test (includes a video interview). I was just wondering what's your video interview like, only interview questions or also included job simulation tests?
Thanks
Hui
Original post by That__guy__bob
Based on a case study. Sometimes it will be like before where they give you some information in the form of an email or a phone call or a video of someone talking to you

Hi,
Hope you are well. Is the assessment time recorded or time limited? And the interview questions are more related to standard competency questions or practical questions in relation to the area you applied for? Thank youuu!
Original post by HuiPing96
Hi,I applied for the Finance Program and I am also an international student. I waited for over two weeks to get invited to the numerical test, which I finished last night and today I got invited to do a job simulation test (includes a video interview). I was just wondering what's your video interview like, only interview questions or also included job simulation tests?
Thanks
Hui

It turns out my girlfriend got invited to complete the numerical test but no email this time! As in not even an email in her spam folder...just checked her account after you said you finished it!

I applied for the Business Rotational, that had only job simulation questions (some were video based).
Original post by MrMusician95
It turns out my girlfriend got invited to complete the numerical test but no email this time! As in not even an email in her spam folder...just checked her account after you said you finished it!

I applied for the Business Rotational, that had only job simulation questions (some were video based).

I didn't receive any emails at all not even in the spam, I had to check my account every 2 days lol.
I just recieved a strengths feedback report which just seems very generic.. just a list of questions.
I just recieved a strengths feedback report which just seems very generic.. just a list of questions.

Same, I got it too, weird. Has anyone been rejected yet? Seems like everyone’s passed on here, which is good! Just wondering if the video assessment is the where people get rejected or not or if it’s before that too
Reply 70
Original post by Toffy2424
Same, I got it too, weird. Has anyone been rejected yet? Seems like everyone’s passed on here, which is good! Just wondering if the video assessment is the where people get rejected or not or if it’s before that too

I got one too! Think it's just been sent out to everyone, assessments aren't till December so they're possibly waiting till the closing date to choose who is going through.
Original post by caryyys
I got one too! Think it's just been sent out to everyone, assessments aren't till December so they're possibly waiting till the closing date to choose who is going through.

Oh okay ! Hopefully! I just meant that do you reckon people have been rejected at the SJT tests etc or they are waiting for all tests + video both together to decide who goes through
Reply 72
Oh okay ! Hopefully! I just meant that do you reckon people have been rejected at the SJT tests etc or they are waiting for all tests + video both together to decide who goes through

I'm pretty confident they will have rejected people at SJT. That can be done automatically without a person's input if someone doesn't meet the target score or whatever it is. Video interviews have to be reviewed by someone so will take at least a few weeks

Strengths feedback after the video interview or the first test?

Original post by caryyys

What are these feedback reports? I got one after the first test but not after the video interview.
I just got one too it was just a list of questions they recommend practicing not really a strengths thing
Original post by canttouchthis
I just got one too it was just a list of questions they recommend practicing not really a strengths thing

Weird. I haven't got one yet. I got an email about an insight day and stuff yesterday.
You’ve probably passed then
I’ve not had anything about an insight day hence my conclusion
You’ve probably passed then

I’ve not had anything about an insight day hence my conclusion

I'm so confused lol. I received a different email to the test of you. Why would that mean I've passed and you haven't?

Quick Reply

Latest