The Student Room Group

I need help from biomedical science students

I would appreciate so much if there would be any one who'd be able to help me with my academic poster which is on today. English is not my 1st language, I have been trying to work on an academic poster draft, I've been researching but I don't understand how to do this.
its about Effect of Temperature on Water Homeostasis . Is there any biomedical science students who'd be happy to help me out and show me out how to do this?
Original post by TheKitty.x
I would appreciate so much if there would be any one who'd be able to help me with my academic poster which is on today. English is not my 1st language, I have been trying to work on an academic poster draft, I've been researching but I don't understand how to do this.
its about Effect of Temperature on Water Homeostasis . Is there any biomedical science students who'd be happy to help me out and show me out how to do this?

We can't do it for you (which is sort of what you are asking), but we can certainly give you guidance and help on an existing piece of work.

At the moment, you've not provided anything upon which we can comment. So please post up what you have, and what the assignment brief is.
What exactly do you not understand?
Reply 3
Original post by Reality Check
We can't do it for you (which is sort of what you are asking), but we can certainly give you guidance and help on an existing piece of work.

At the moment, you've not provided anything upon which we can comment. So please post up what you have, and what the assignment brief is.

Hello, I actually need guidance. Its about a marathon runner, I must explain the changes induced in the body by high temperatures and strenuous
exercise, the physiological mechanisms involved in temperature homeostasis and the neural and endocrine pathways involved in water homeostasis.
I must also describe the functions of organelles, cells, tissues, organs and organ systems and explain their role in organism, key features of molecules important in cellular function and explain how they are suited to perform their role in the cell, source a range of reliable academic reference material and use these to solve problems. I don't know how to put these together.
Reply 4
Original post by sinfonietta
What exactly do you not understand?

Hi, Its about a marathon runner, I must explain the changes induced in the body by high temperatures and strenuous
exercise, the physiological mechanisms involved in temperature homeostasis and the neural and endocrine pathways involved in water homeostasis.
I must also describe the functions of organelles, cells, tissues, organs and organ systems and explain their role in organism, key features of molecules important in cellular function and explain how they are suited to perform their role in the cell, source a range of reliable academic reference material and use these to solve problems. It was also mentioned that some were tested for blood and found that they had hyponatremia. I just don't know how to start this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending