The Student Room Group

White woman shouts n-word and threatens to kill black people

Scroll to see replies

Boomers...
Reply 2

Honestly it looks like she's on drugs. That's not normal behaviour. .thanks for sharing this
she probably just got dumped by her black boyfriend, did a load of drugs and this came out her mouth...
Lol, crazy chick
A mental disturbed person shout at a group of people of different ethnic group and that make the news
Original post by looloo2134
A mental disturbed person shout at a group of people of different ethnic group and that make the news

it was on the news?
okay, so what?
And? I’m sure there are many racist incidents every day perpetrated by different races. Did you create this thread to tar all white people with the same brush and generally troll and stir the pot? Nooooo. How could I even think such a thing. It isn’t like you have a history of race-baiting and trolling on here.
Original post by Leviathan1611
okay, so what?

She works in Hollywood.

A person just confirmed it is her. They said “Yes, it’s Heather and she did work on Medium for 2 seasons in the trailer. This is really sad. Holy ****. Wow I’m actually shaking. This was not who she was at all.”
@AngeryPenguin

so what if she works in Hollywood?
Original post by Leviathan1611
@AngeryPenguin

so what if she works in Hollywood?

although you may not be interested in it, I can see why many people would care that a "high profile" person was racist. Assuming she's actually that relevant of a person in Hollywood.
Original post by YaliaV
And? I’m sure there are many racist incidents every day perpetrated by different races. Did you create this thread to tar all white people with the same brush and generally troll and stir the pot? Nooooo. How could I even think such a thing. It isn’t like you have a history of race-baiting and trolling on here.

What are you talking about? Don't get it...
(edited 4 years ago)
She's obviously mentally ill or going through some kind of breakdown. I don't understand how this is particularly noteworthy just because she said something extra taboo in her meltdown. This shouldn't even be given attention imo.
Original post by YaliaV

I've never, ever seen a racist attack by any other race than whites. Have you? You seem be implying that this sort of thing, racist attacks by non-whites, happens on a daily basis. Can you give us five examples from the last week? I am sure you are not going to struggle answering me here because you know ...non-whites are racist all the time...
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Pinkisk
I've never, ever seen a racist attack by a any other race than whites. Have you? You seem be implying that this sort of thing happens on a daily basis. Can you give us five examples from the last week? I am sure you are not going to struggle answering me here because you know ....non-whites are racist all the time too...

Goodness me
Original post by YaliaV
Goodness me

Thanks for proving my point.
Reply 18
Original post by Pinkisk
I've never, ever seen a racist attack by any other race than whites. Have you? You seem be implying that this sort of thing, racist attacks by non-whites, happens on a daily basis. Can you give us five examples from the last week? I am sure you are not going to struggle answering me here because you know ...non-whites are racist all the time...

I have never ever seen Mars with my own eyes. Can't be real then.
Original post by 0le
I have never ever seen Mars with my own eyes. Can't be real then.

Awesome. I agree with you. My experiences are not generalisable and valid reliable evidence is. Do us a favour and prove your point by providing evidence to prove your and her claim...non-whites are racist everyday right? Give us five cases from the last week to prove this...You know what? never mind five cases...Give me just one from the last month, not week. Can't fairer than this can I?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending