The Student Room Group

Help!!!

I’ve applied for replacement certifying statement of results from AQA and OCR exam boards.
It’s says could take upto 20 days! I need them before the 29th as thats the deadline that I need to prove my results for the job I need, has anybody ordered them and how long has it taken?! I paid for the fast track option on the OCR one!
Reply 1
From my experience AQA tends to be the slowest at this but you still have a decent chance of getting them in time. I've seen some come back in a week or so. Have you tried asking the school where you took them if they would provide a letter verifying your results?
Original post by Compost
From my experience AQA tends to be the slowest at this but you still have a decent chance of getting them in time. I've seen some come back in a week or so. Have you tried asking the school where you took them if they would provide a letter verifying your results?

I emailed them and they have said they don’t have my certificates so would they still know my results?
Reply 3
Original post by Smartietb2019
I emailed them and they have said they don’t have my certificates so would they still know my results?

They will still have your results and some centres will write you a letter/produce a certified results slip that satisfies all but a very few employers.

Quick Reply

Latest