The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
Has anyone received an offer for biomedical engineering? I applied on 12th October and still haven't heard anything :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I started studying at the University this September on their computer science course. I would like to say congratulations to all those who have an offer, be patient to those who haven't received an offer yet., and thirdly, to offer any advice on the application process or the course I'm currently studying if you've applied for it (BSc Computer Science (Hons)), or any other aspect of the university you feel anxious about.
Hey guys, just got a conditional offer for Bsc Accounting and Finance at KCL. I applied on December 2nd and got my decision 10 days later :smile:
Original post by imdying17
Hey guys, just got a conditional offer for Bsc Accounting and Finance at KCL. I applied on December 2nd and got my decision 10 days later :smile:

Where else did you apply?

Congratulations!!
Could u share what ur predicted grades and GCSE grades were?
Original post by peace01
Hi,
Has anyone received an offer for biomedical engineering? I applied on 12th October and still haven't heard anything :frown:

Hey peace01,
I received a conditional offer for the course AAB. But I got my offer on the 29th October. I think yours will just take a bit more time if you were a late applicant but I'm not exactly sure.
Biomedical engineering, AAB offer , Octoberish
Original post by krworrall
yeah hehe :smile: don’t stress yet though, no news is good news- they must still be considering you! Would be nice to know someone doing my course :smile:

yea it would be! I'll let you know what happens
Original post by anamliaqat002
Where else did you apply?

I also applied to LSE, Exeter, City and Birmingham. I got an offer from Exeter after 1 day, still waiting for the other universities though :/
Original post by sma****123
Congratulations!!
Could u share what ur predicted grades and GCSE grades were?

Thank you!
My predicted grades for A level were A*AA (Economics, Math and Computer Science). My AS results were AAAA and my IGCSEs were A*A*AAAA. I only did 5 IGCSEs (one of them was coordinated science so I got double award) because I'm an international student and my school only allow maximum 5 subjects since we still have to study the national curriculum along with IGCSEs.
Thank you!
My predicted grades for A level were A*AA (Economics, Math and Computer Science). My AS results were AAAA and my IGCSEs were A*A*AAAA. I only did 5 IGCSEs (one of them was coordinated science so I got double award) because I'm an international student and my school only allow maximum 5 subjects since we still have to study the national curriculum along with IGCSEs.

Those are remarkable results!
Original post by Charlie101998
Those are remarkable results!

:smile: thank you!
Hey guys, I received a contextual offer for biomedical sciences today, pretty sure kings is going to be my firm choice :smile:
Reply 93
! Got an offer for PPE for IB 35 points with 6 at math SL/studies !
Original post by v-r-st
! Got an offer for PPE for IB 35 points with 6 at math SL/studies !

Hey I applied for the same course but haven't heard from them yet. What was your predicted score and your classes? Also did you make your personal statement specific to the course?
Original post by Schokonico
Hey I applied for the same course but haven't heard from them yet. What was your predicted score and your classes? Also did you make your personal statement specific to the course?

Hey I also haven’t got a response yet and I sent my UCAS beginning of November. I called Kings and they said they’ll give most of their responses after the jan deadline for PPE. Good luck!!
Original post by UnknowNAlegend
Hey peace01,
I received a conditional offer for the course AAB. But I got my offer on the 29th October. I think yours will just take a bit more time if you were a late applicant but I'm not exactly sure.

Hey,
Firstly, congratulations for the offer! Was King's your first choice?
Secondly, I applied on the 12th of October, so I'm not sure if that's later than yours. Did you apply before that?
Thirdly, could you share predicted grades and GCSE grades? I got a 43 in IB and A*A*A*A*AAAA in IGCSE
Thank you for answering:smile:
Hello!
I firmed King's for History (ABB).
Very excited!
Reply 98
Hey! I was just wondering how good the reputation of King’s Business School is? Is it one of the best in the UK? And how does the big companies like JP Morgan or GoldmanSachs look at Kings? And does anyone know what the acceptance rate is?
Original post by peace01
Hey,
Firstly, congratulations for the offer! Was King's your first choice?
Secondly, I applied on the 12th of October, so I'm not sure if that's later than yours. Did you apply before that?
Thirdly, could you share predicted grades and GCSE grades? I got a 43 in IB and A*A*A*A*AAAA in IGCSE
Thank you for answering:smile:

Soz for late reply. No, King's was my last choice because I wanted to do medicine. I applied around your time too, maybe later. I got BBB predictions and I have GCSES of A*A*AAAABBBB

Latest