The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston uni Optometry

I applied for Optometry at Aston with predicted grades BBE and they’ve invited me for an interview! Even though the requirements are AAB-ABB.Should I accept the interview or not because I feel like I’m going to get rejected anyway. Do they usually just give interviews to most applicants because I’m confused as to why I haven’t got straight rejected?
Original post by Mais8
I applied for Optometry at Aston with predicted grades BBE and they’ve invited me for an interview! Even though the requirements are AAB-ABB.Should I accept the interview or not because I feel like I’m going to get rejected anyway. Do they usually just give interviews to most applicants because I’m confused as to why I haven’t got straight rejected?

Heyy, My grades are not the best either yet they offered me a conditional for BBB to study neuroscience. I have not got an interview though!

Good luck
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by pizzachic
Heyy, My grades are not the best either yet they offered me a conditional for BBB to study neuroscience. I have not got an interview though!

Good luck

If u don’t mind me asking, what grades did u apply with and what course did you initially apply for?
Original post by Mais8
If u don’t mind me asking, what grades did u apply with and what course did you initially apply for?

My grades were BCC or BBC
neuroscience
Original post by Mais8

Did you get the offer? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest