The Student Room Group

Healthadvice ???

Could you offer advice on these issues
I have little bumps on my hand what is causing this is it a rash ?
I have a lump on the back right side of my neck ?
I suffer from Anxiety my minds all over the place
sharp pain on lower right side that comes and goes every 2-3 weeks but lasts 4-5 days
I have Ibs
Any advice to make my life easier ?
Emmm I have these symptoms too help wtf exact same spot of neck lump as well - any chance yours was painful at one point?
However I would put the lower right side down to ovulation pain if you’re a girl - it’s when you release an egg and some people can find it painful!
Reply 3
Original post by Mollyanne2003
Em I have these symptoms too help wtf exact same spot of neck lump as well - any chance yours was painful at one point?

The lump wasn’t painful have you been to the doctors about your issues by any chances ?
Reply 4
However I would put the lower right side down to ovulation pain if you’re a girl - it’s when you release an egg and some people can find it painful!

Thanks for the advice but I don’t think it’s that as it’s always with other symptoms such as severe nausea migraines fatigue abdominal pain and lack of appetite
Original post by Anonymous
The lump wasn’t painful have you been to the doctors about your issues by any chances ?

Not yet, I think I have swollen lymph nodes, however the lump is no longer painful after about two weeks which is strange - if it doesn’t leave within a week from now I’m heading to my doctors as it’s very weird with all these other symptoms!
Reply 6
Not yet, I think I have swollen lymph nodes, however the lump is no longer painful after about two weeks which is strange - if it doesn’t leave within a week from now I’m heading to my doctors as it’s very weird with all these other symptoms!

Are swollen lymph nodes serious ? I suffered from neck pain for 2 weeks before the lump developed what other symptoms do you get ?
Original post by Anonymous
Are swollen lymph nodes serious ? I suffered from neck pain for 2 weeks before the lump developed what other symptoms do you get ?

I don’t think it’s serious - it’s swollen glands and it can be in response to an infection or illness - my neck pin also developed around a week before I noticed the lump, which has definetly gone down in swelling in the past couple days which is great! I found having heat and cold on it helped with pain and reduced the swelling of it! I now have quite a sore throat from just being generally ill, and that weird rash on my hands you decribed, as well as very dry skin on my hands and around my mouth and nose

Quick Reply

Latest