The Student Room Group

Higher Computing Assignment

I am just about to start my assignment and wondering if anyone has already started and how they are feeling about it?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm almost done and found it okay except from a part of JavaScript. You need to know how to do parallel arrays for coding :smile: Hope it goes well
any more info on what to expect or what i should know as i have not started yet
does anyone know how to add the new member data into the existing member data file for the programming part?
Original post by andrew2003
does anyone know how to add the new member data into the existing member data file for the programming part?

Maybe I read the question wrong but I’m pretty sure you don’t need to add the new member data to a file but just to a parallel array and then display it all
Original post by Nrevix
Maybe I read the question wrong but I’m pretty sure you don’t need to add the new member data to a file but just to a parallel array and then display it all

Display it into the file or just display it
Original post by Hazardous68
Display it into the file or just display it

Display it
has any of you done the onmouseover image bit? Beyond confused
How did you do the second query in 1b? I just can’t get the regNo
Original post by Sharktank2026

Original post by tara1234563789
I'm almost done and found it okay except from a part of JavaScript. You need to know how to do parallel arrays for coding :smile: Hope it goes well

How did u do the second query in 1b? I can’t get the regNo
Reply 10
has any of you done the onmouseover image bit? Beyond confused

I've already copy and pasted my javaScript directly from my assignment in one of the other assignment threads a couple of days ago which was directed towards you and somebody else lol

I just need help with the very end of task 2C where we have to read data from the text document and display the names and categories? Can somebody help me with it? I'm using Visual Basic

do you mean 1 b ii
I couldn't get the regNo either, couldn't tell if i had messed the equi-joins up or if it was something else.
How did u do the second query in 1b? I can’t get the regNo

Hi! Did you do regNo.car? Like this :
SELECT garageName, Car.regNO , dateOut-dateIn AS NoDays
FROM Job,Garage,Cars
Does anyone know if there is a thread for higher computing 2020? I can't find it and really need help for studying for the exam
FROM Job,Garage,Cars

Does that work?
FROM Job,Garage,Cars

Yeah I had done similar to this but my teacher said it needs to be completed using 2 query’s? One query to find the duration then another to find garage name and regNo
yo what did yous put for part c(i) in the database where it asks to compare the expected output with the actual one?
Original post by Catalinmnd
yo what did yous put for part c(i) in the database where it asks to compare the expected output with the actual one?

I added Customer.customerID to the select statement and added Customer.customerID to the group by and that worked.
can anybody help me with the software programming code?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending