The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Unconditional offer for PSYCHOLOGY

Anyone got an unconditional offer for this subject yet ?? If so what are your predicted and how was your personal statement
I got an unconditional from Keele with predicted AB D*. I'd say that my personal statement was okay but definitely not brilliant.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I got an UC offer from Liverpool. My predicted were A*BC with the A* being in Psychology. If you're in my position the your PS doesnt have to be amazing. Just try to make it relevant and relate what you know to current psychological research going on today.
Reply 3
I applied for Liverpool with ABB, A being in psychology but got no unconditional
Original post by Katie Daly
I applied for Liverpool with ABB, A being in psychology but got no unconditional

Liverpool don't really tend to give out UC's as don't many russell group uni's. However Liverpool is known for accepting applicants anyways when results come out who don't have the exact grades, especially if the whole year group does poorly
Anyone got an unconditional offer for this subject yet ?? If so what are your predicted and how was your personal statement

Hey, Liverpool do not give unconditional offers out. You will only get one if you have your grades in hand already.
Reply 6
Original post by NKSSSSS09
Hey, Liverpool do not give unconditional offers out. You will only get one if you have your grades in hand already.

I can confirm this - I work in UG Recruitment, Admissions & Outreach.

i’ve also applied to psychology at Liverpool with ABB predicted. If you want to message me let me know might as well do something with the 6 months we have. My instagram is @laura_dickinson_ :smile:
Reply 8

Hi! I've applied to Liverpool and UEA, gotten conditional offers. From Lincoln, Nottingham Trent and Portsmouth I got unconditional, but NT are notorious for giving out unconditional offers (about 10 people in my year group and many from years before). However, I am torn between UEA and Liverpool
Original post by renlossa
Hi! I've applied to Liverpool and UEA, gotten conditional offers. From Lincoln, Nottingham Trent and Portsmouth I got unconditional, but NT are notorious for giving out unconditional offers (about 10 people in my year group and many from years before). However, I am torn between UEA and Liverpool

Hi @renlossa,

Congratulations on receiving all of your offers! If you have any questions regarding the University of Lincoln, I am a current third year student here at the University and would be happy to help. Good luck with deciding which offer to accept!

Jack :smile:

Hi @Katie Daly!

I got an unconditional offer to do Digital Marketing at Portsmouth and my predicted grades were ABC. I don't remember too much of what I wrote in my personal statement but I do remember including how my subjects relate to the course, my part-time jobs and my work experience. Really try to sell yourself and get teachers to read over it as this helped me a lot:smile:

Hope this helps!
Erin - Official Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending