The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nauxxx
i am !!

Ah good finally found someone! Are you firming Queen Mary?
Reply 61
Original post by student1405
Ah good finally found someone! Are you firming Queen Mary?

yessss how bout you??
Original post by nauxxx
yessss how bout you??

Yes same definitely. Hopefully school gives me the grades haha
Reply 63
did anyone get the email about Queen Mary welcoming you in September?
Any undergraduates here? I feel like I'm the only one haha

Me too!!!
Original post by mednabz
did anyone get the email about Queen Mary welcoming you in September?

Yes I did!
Original post by bertha.lee
Me too!!!

Are you also firming Queen Mary?!
Reply 67
Anyone else waiting to hear back from KCL before firming and insuring?
Any undergraduates here? I feel like I'm the only one haha

Undergrad here too, just firmed :smile:
Does anyone have any information re Dawson accommodation for first years - I've heard that only postgrads/mature students get access to Dawson but that source may be completely wrong...
Original post by Miscruft
Does anyone have any information re Dawson accommodation for first years - I've heard that only postgrads/mature students get access to Dawson but that source may be completely wrong...

The person giving me the tour at my interview seemed to think both halls were used by undergrads. Dawson Hall has more rooms anyway, so I don’t think it would make sense for only postgrads to use it
Reply 71
Yes I did!

Same here! But what does it mean? I don't wanna get excited just yet XD
Reply 72
Any grads firmed Barts for the undergrad programme?
Reply 73
Original post by jans222
Any grads firmed Barts for the undergrad programme?

I'm going to! Have you got any other options that you're considering?
Reply 74
Original post by Tal97
I'm going to! Have you got any other options that you're considering?

Nope, Barts is my top choice! What about yourself?
Reply 75
Original post by Miscruft

Hiya, I'm a current Barts third year and that isn't true. There is a postgrad floor in Dawson unlike in Floyer, and the St Andrews transfer students are housed there but there are also plenty of first year undergrad rooms too!
Reply 76
Original post by doingmedformoney
Is there anyone one here that can give some pros and cons on Barts accomadation? Floyer vs Dawson?

I lived in Floyer in my first year at Barts and highly recommend you choose Dawson. The proximity to lecture theatres isn't that important in first year, and highly likely in 2nd year onwards you will live in Whitechapel/East London so I recommend living in Dawson for the experience. It will be the only chance you get to have an authentic experience of living right in central London at such a good price! The quality of rooms in both accommodations are however pretty much the same.
Reply 77
Currently a third year at Barts, and you guys are at such an exciting time! Hit me up if you have any questions about the med school - its an absolutely amazing place to study.
Have people had the email about immunisations etc? Not quite sure how to get any jabs in the near future with all the GPs not seeing anyone!
Reply 79
Does anyone know if there is a Barts library near Dawson halls?

Latest

Trending

Trending