The Student Room Group

What was your school's tragedy?

As we have had scandal

A guy in primary school had to be lifted by air ambulance after a fight , he turned out fine.
Reply 1
Three teachers died by suicide 3 years in a row . Oh and there was a bomb threat
(edited 4 years ago)
A girl died from alcohol poisoning
A boy died from being hit by a car when we were 17. A physics teacher died when we were 18. Both were tremendously sad, and the latter particularly touched everyone in the school - as he was a tremendous teacher, and succumbed to his illness only weeks after going off sick.
One school I went to, 4 people committed suicide, one of which was my friend. loads of people were being bullied, that’s why I left.

My current school. Lots of stabbings and shootings, our school is slap bang in the middle of one of the worst estates in central/south London. One stabbing was only a hundred metres away from our school. It was in London news as well. Our school has to be put on lockdown after a shooting in the estate. That was the first time I saw counter terror police on their outriders, there were like 30 police cars when we were let outside and they had a couple of drones up in the sky looking for the gunman.
Original post by black tea
A girl died from alcohol poisoning

My neighbours were having a party, one girl got alcohol poisoning there as well. Don’t know what happened to her though.
Reply 6
Our head teacher committed suicide. The rumours are that the senior leadership team were attempting to push him out of his role which he hold so dear to him, and that he was gay, despite having a wife and children.
Original post by FemaleinDress
As we have had scandal

A guy in primary school had to be lifted by air ambulance after a fight , he turned out fine.

Was a neo-nazi planning to bomb the school and burn his primary school. Had swatiskas all over his room and all, chains to lock the door prepared, a hitlist for who he would ensure their demise.
He got caught anyway before it happened.
A guy in year 9 suffered an epileptic seizure during chapel assembly and died before the ambulance arrived.
His sister was two years younger and fighting leukaemia at the time.
She now teaches religious studies and works at for the school.
Original post by nathan_nacu
Was a neo-nazi planning to bomb the school and burn his primary school. Had swatiskas all over his room and all, chains to lock the door prepared, a hitlist for who he would ensure their demise.
He got caught anyway before it happened.

Don't you mean a hitlerlist?
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Don't you mean a hitlerlist?

🙄 very funny
Original post by londonmyst
A guy in year 9 suffered an epileptic seizure during chapel assembly and died before the ambulance arrived.
His sister was two years younger and fighting leukaemia at the time.
She now teaches religious studies and works at for the school.

What a strong woman!
Original post by Greywolftwo
🙄 very funny

I'm glad you think so.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I'm glad you think so.

It was sarcasm.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 14
Pupil died of leukaemia, popular teacher died suddenly of breast cancer
Original post by Greywolftwo
It was sarcasm.