The Student Room Group

Girls Go Cyberstart-HQ

Hi, I really want to finish HQ level 6, I only have a few questions left, please can anyone help me? The challenges I have left are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. I have all other levels completed before level 6 in HQ. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
(edited 4 years ago)
It might help if you state the question for the viewer to see and what you’ve done and what part you’re struggling at :h:
Original post by stem_mo
Hi, I really want to finish HQ level 6, I only have a few questions left, please can anyone help me? The challenges I have left are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. I have all other levels completed before level 6 in HQ. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Hi im really stuck on hq level 2 challenge 10. Are you able to help me. I've completed up to level 8 but im just missing out this one. if you help me, i will help you on level 6
Hey! For level 2 challenge 10 you have to download the data file from the email, and one of the username and passwords will be linked to cycling :smile: Could you help me with level 6 challenge 5?

Original post by AhmedAlper
Hi im really stuck on hq level 2 challenge 10. Are you able to help me. I've completed up to level 8 but im just missing out this one. if you help me, i will help you on level 6
Original post by lissishannyn
Hey! For level 2 challenge 10 you have to download the data file from the email, and one of the username and passwords will be linked to cycling :smile: Could you help me with level 6 challenge 5?

wait i did it lol
Hey, I've done up to challenge 8, any chance anyone can help me with 8?
Original post by TeenyChef
Hey, I've done up to challenge 8, any chance anyone can help me with 8?

If you want the level 2 one, you have to open a normal image and open the faulty image and then compare the urls.
Hey does anybody know what command we need to use for Level 2 mission 1? tried to research but none seem to work
Original post by Nephele667
If you want the level 2 one, you have to open a normal image and open the faulty image and then compare the urls.

Thanks!
Original post by Nephele667
Hey does anybody know what command we need to use for Level 2 mission 1? tried to research but none seem to work

You need to us ethe command "whoami"
Original post by TeenyChef
You need to us ethe command "whoami"

Thank you so much
Reply 11
Original post by AhmedAlper

Okay so for hq level 2 challenge 10, go to the email, open the data.txt and try each username and password until it works. One of the usernames and passwords will work :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending