The Student Room Group

Has Anyone Done IGCSE Food & Nutrition

I am doing Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Human Biology as part of my chosen IGCSE subjects. I'm wondering if Food & Nutrition would be easy and similar. Could anyone recommend any good Food & Nutrition IGCSE books?
Thank You.
Original post by Allera
I am doing Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Human Biology as part of my chosen IGCSE subjects. I'm wondering if Food & Nutrition would be easy and similar. Could anyone recommend any good Food & Nutrition IGCSE books?
Thank You.

0oooh are you self studying OR at a school??! If your at a school I am suprised they have allowed you to take both Human biology and biology. As so much of there content overlaps, even if you do both, most universities will treat it as one GCSE.

I don't think there is a specific text book, however here is a list of resources https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-igcse-food-and-nutrition-0648/published-resources/#
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by glassalice
0oooh are you self studying OR at a school??! If your at a school I am suprised they have allowed you to take both Human biology and biology. As so much of there content overlaps, even if you do both, most universities will treat it as one GCSE.

Hi,
I have been self-studying throughout my IGCSE. I just thought of adding human biology as a way of increasing my knowledge in biology especially since I love the subject and want to go into medicine.
Original post by Allera
Hi,
I have been self-studying throughout my IGCSE. I just thought of adding human biology as a way of increasing my knowledge in biology especially since I love the subject and want to go into medicine.

Oh thats OK then, I just thought you should be aware it 🙂. See my edit.
Original post by glassalice
Oh thats OK then, I just thought you should be aware it 🙂. See my edit.

Thank you soo much! :h: I really appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Latest