The Student Room Group

What subject do i keep on?History or Irish

I did 4AS last year but cant decide between dropping history or Irish.I plan to keep on chemistry and food and nutrition but i don't need either irish or history for uni, i find the content in both of them enjoyable but hard to keep up with the work load.I only need to be able to get a good grade I dont want struggle too much next year and not get the grades i need. They're both ccea exam board and have no coursework so would be purely exam based. What sort of things should i be considering when deciding what to keep on? or has anyone done either of these subjects and could tell me how they managed the jump between as and a2?
Look at the pros and cons of both situations. If you have a certain university you wish to apply to, look at what they prefer to see.
Original post by sarah_533
I did 4AS last year but cant decide between dropping history or Irish.I plan to keep on chemistry and food and nutrition but i don't need either irish or history for uni, i find the content in both of them enjoyable but hard to keep up with the work load.I only need to be able to get a good grade I dont want struggle too much next year and not get the grades i need. They're both ccea exam board and have no coursework so would be purely exam based. What sort of things should i be considering when deciding what to keep on? or has anyone done either of these subjects and could tell me how they managed the jump between as and a2?

Which do you enjoy most out of the 2?
Which do you think you will get the better grade in?

Quick Reply

Latest