The Student Room Group

Vitamins

Can anyone recommend effective vitamins that they take? Been feeling a bit run down lately....thank you!
Reply 1
vitamin D
Reply 2
Food varieties that normally are supplement rich incorporate products of the soil. Lean meats, fish, entire grains, dairy, vegetables, nuts, and seeds likewise are high in supplements.
Original post by LamontScot
Can anyone recommend effective vitamins that they take? Been feeling a bit run down lately....thank you!

Vitamin D for vitaliy, but if you are inactive and powerless because of nutrition, I advice you to eat foods with balanced nutrients.
Reply 4
I’m inclined to think a balanced diet is best and fine. Vitamin D and Omega 3 fatty acids seem to be the supplements most consistently banged on about being valuable to supplement. Various B vitamins and Iron have links to energy metabolism and allegedly tiredness. You could try fortified breakfast cereal, swig a bottle of Lucozade Energy or splash out on some Holland and Barrett multibits. There’s guidance on the NHS website and you could see your GP who might do a blood test
Reply 5
Shilajit has been working great for my energy, and high strength vitamin D
Reply 6
I've been taking a daily multivitamin from Nature's Way and it's done wonders for my energy levels. I also take vitamin C supplements when I'm feeling run down. By the way, any nugenix reviews? Of course, it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen. But from personal experience, these have really worked for me.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest