The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Dont go to anglia ruskin

The treat the students like a joke and are very unorganised. I’ll be writing everyday as much as I can about how horrible my experience was and many other I have spoken too. They don’t help the students at all. Unless you’re going there for nursing the don’t bother with you. Even with the nursing course they treat the whole thing like a joke do not waste 9k there not even a penny.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
The treat the students like a joke and are very unorganised. I’ll be writing everyday as much as I can about how horrible my experience was and many other I have spoken too. They don’t help the students at all. Unless you’re going there for nursing the don’t bother with you. Even with the nursing course they treat the whole thing like a joke do not waste 9k there not even a penny.

Can you give some specific examples of disorganisation?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Examples please?
@Deckthehallsmate please send us a private message with more details, we're sorry you have had a bad experience and we'd like to try to sort it out so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. If you'd like to lodge a complaint I can point you in the right direction for the process to start. Please do get in contact.

Best
Megan
#TeamARU
Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Examples please?

As a business student the tutors weren’t helpful but I heard the nursing students have the best time there.
Reply 5
Original post by ARUOfficial
@Deckthehallsmate please send us a private message with more details, we're sorry you have had a bad experience and we'd like to try to sort it out so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. If you'd like to lodge a complaint I can point you in the right direction for the process to start. Please do get in contact.

Best
Megan
#TeamARU

I don’t see the point. I’ve finished my third year now.
Reply 6
I don’t see the point. I’ve finished my third year now.

Troll.
Reply 7
PRSOM :rofl:
Reply 8
You know its a troll when ARU asks for feedback and OP says "no" :lol:
Reply 9
You dont want to move out? It might be fun!

Spoiler

Reply 10
I feel like at this point in my life, if I were to move out I would just have ramon noodles and cheerios every single day of my life.

I dont understand people who have the time to cook these elaborate meals for themselves :rofl:
Reply 11
I dont understand how you have enough time to do that, thats what I meant :lol:
Reply 12
Oh my god :rofl:
I dont understand how you have enough time to do that, thats what I meant :lol:

Time management mate :wink:
Reply 14
Original post by TigerRoll
Time management mate :wink:

Thats something I need to work on :frown:
Imagine.

Why would I go to a very inferior university which is in the same vicinity as the top university of the world?

I don't see the point of feeling like a second-class student in the town of Cambridge. Its very hard to attend Anglia Ruskin or Oxford-Brookes without being under Cambridge or Oxford's heel, feeling defeated and degraded. I'd rather go to a sub-par university but in a city where it is considered to be the best such as Keele or Hull.
Reply 16
Imagine.

Why would I go to a very inferior university which is in the same vicinity as the top university of the world?

I don't see the point of feeling like a second-class student in the town of Cambridge. Its very hard to attend Anglia Ruskin or Oxford-Brookes without being under Cambridge or Oxford's heel, feeling defeated and degraded. I'd rather go to a sub-par university but in a city where it is considered to be the best such as Keele or Hull.

Not everyone wants to go to a "top university of the world".

That is not what I said. Please don't put words in my mouth and try to read properly.

Plus I said 'Why would I...?', I did not say everyone. So, again, read properly and don't put words in my mouth or pick up something just for the sake of criticising.
Hi All,

I'm not a nursing student and I am one of many extremely happy students at ARU. Yes, we do exist, irrespective of the OP's opinions!! I can assure you that ARU take great care of their students and the student's voice has a lot of power... but you have to use it and communicate to give them the opportunity to help or make things right.

I think a key thing to remember is that every university makes mistakes, as every person makes mistakes, and there will generally be things that go wrong for any person, irrespective of the university you are at. However, part of the learning process is knowing when to speak up, when to communicate, and when to take responsibility for our own actions or inactions.

Anonymous, I am sorry you have had a bad experience and that it has left you feeling the way you do. I would strongly recommend you contact ARU as they have offered if not for you, but for future students and to give ARU the opportunity to investigate, respond and to put things right going forward.

For all those who are applying to ARU - Good Choice! Best of luck to all on this thread in your future endeavours :-)

Katrina

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending