The Student Room Group

Physician Associate MSc prep

Hi! I got into a PA masters course and am due to start in Sept. I graduated from my biomed undergrad almost two years ago and have been working in a lab ever since. I have basically forgotten all anatomy, physiology, etc etc the basics. Is there any books, videos etc that covers what I need to know before I start my course so I am not revising my past knowledge whilst learning new information at the same time? I want to be as up to date as I can be and not be dumbfounded over basic stuff. Thank you!
Original post by IamAHuman
Hi! I got into a PA masters course and am due to start in Sept. I graduated from my biomed undergrad almost two years ago and have been working in a lab ever since. I have basically forgotten all anatomy, physiology, etc etc the basics. Is there any books, videos etc that covers what I need to know before I start my course so I am not revising my past knowledge whilst learning new information at the same time? I want to be as up to date as I can be and not be dumbfounded over basic stuff. Thank you!

Hi Where did you get into? And in terms of having forgotten content, I wouldn't worry tooooo much about that but ofc its best to go over it again anyways. Theres a few books like Gray's anatomy, McMinns and Abrahams clinical atlas of human anatomy, netters atlas of human anatomy.
Reply 2
Original post by Heeps577
Hi Where did you get into? And in terms of having forgotten content, I wouldn't worry tooooo much about that but ofc its best to go over it again anyways. Theres a few books like Gray's anatomy, McMinns and Abrahams clinical atlas of human anatomy, netters atlas of human anatomy.

Hi! I got into anglia ruskin :smile: Are you a PA yourself? Thank you, I will look into those books!
Hi! I got into anglia ruskin :smile: Are you a PA yourself? Thank you, I will look into those books!

Ahhhh thats nice! Enjoy your studies there. I dont think you need to do much pre-studying tbh, you'll be fine going into PA with the knowledge you have now. Enjoy your holidays until then loll but yeahh there isnt any harm going over some stuff from before though
Reply 4

Hi, I'm due to start at anglia ruskin in Sep too! How's your preparation going so far?

Quick Reply

Latest