The Student Room Group

morning xxx

how is everyone on this lovely day? xx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahd0236
how is everyone on this lovely day? xx

Good morning ☀️ today will be just as miserable as yesterday, just without drinking. How is your day going?
Original post by Lucky Dan
Good morning ☀️ today will be just as miserable as yesterday, just without drinking. How is your day going?

My day is going okay so far, I've been accepted into college to do level 3 childcare in September so I am over the moon! How about you? Hope you're well and staying safe! xx
Good to hear someone is doing better than me, which is most people. My day and life is terrible, I could easily step in front of a moving train, if I wasn't such a coward. But, I don't want to drag anyone down to my level, but thanks for asking.

Omg, I am sad to hear that you're feeling that way. If you ever want to talk, I've got you xoxo.
Omg, I am sad to hear that you're feeling that way. If you ever want to talk, I've got you xoxo.

Cheers, but there's no point talking my feelings over, I just drown them in booze.

Literal mood
Cheers, but there's no point talking my feelings over, I just drown them in booze.

Well I am going to give you some advice, drinking alcohol makes you much worse so I suggest that you should lay off it a little. I have experience first hand, my dad drank too much alcohol and he turned violent towards everyone and in the end, he died xx
Well I am going to give you some advice, drinking alcohol makes you much worse so I suggest that you should lay off it a little. I have experience first hand, my dad drank too much alcohol and he turned violent towards everyone and in the end, he died xx

Sounds like I'm following in your father's footsteps, I'm only 25, but I'll soon drop to my death. Also, I'm sorry that you had to experience that, it is never good when a loved one dies. Drinking alcohol is the only thing I have left, so if I lose that, I'll have nothing left to live for.
Sounds like I'm following in your father's footsteps, I'm only 25, but I'll soon drop to my death. Also, I'm sorry that you had to experience that, it is never good when a loved one dies. Drinking alcohol is the only thing I have left, so if I lose that, I'll have nothing left to live for.

Well if you feel like alcohol is the only thing that helps you, then fair enough. But do you have any family or friends that you can talk to?
Well if you feel like alcohol is the only thing that helps you, then fair enough. But do you have any family or friends that you can talk to?

I live with family, but they have enough on their plates, without adding my problems. Some people are born to suffer and I was unfortunately one of them.
Mornin
I live with family, but they have enough on their plates, without adding my problems. Some people are born to suffer and I was unfortunately one of them.

I am so sorry that you are suffering, I wish I could help you. All I can say is just keep smiling and think positively. Sending my love xx
670b975172513e716f74f2bbf88c09ea.png
Original post by Raptor Jesus
670b975172513e716f74f2bbf88c09ea.png

Hello, how are you?
I am so sorry that you are suffering, I wish I could help you. All I can say is just keep smiling and think positively. Sending my love xx

Nobody can help me unfortunately, but I'll eventually meet my maker. I hope I haven't spoiled anyone's mood. TY for your kindness.
morning xx
♡sending love from here♡
Original post by SweetSexySavage
Mornin

Hiya, how are you? x
Hello, how are you?

hello im fine thx :smile:
hru?
Hiya, how are you? x

I’m alright thanks and you?
Nobody can help me unfortunately, but I'll eventually meet my maker. I hope I haven't spoiled anyone's mood. TY for your kindness.

No of course you haven't. And you're welcome lovely, anytime. Stay safe and well xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest