The Student Room Group

LNAT reassurance

Hi, I have my LNAT on Monday and I'm feeling very apprehensive. I have been using Arbitio to practice and I have nearly done all the tests. I have been averaging around 22 on recent tests but in my last two, I have gotten 15 and 16. I've applied to Cambridge and Bristol so I need to do well. Does anyone have any advice? I've watched all the videos I can but my scores are still fluctuating. Also, I have done 4 essay practices and plan to do another 2 before my exam, is this enough?
Reply 1
I took my LNAT today and not gonna lie, it was very difficult.

I was averaging similar to you, but just keep practicing and REVIEW QUESTIONS YOU GOT WRONG! Make sure you really understand them after correcting them.

Good luck xxx
Original post by DCMIRACULI

I was averaging similar to you, but just keep practicing and REVIEW QUESTIONS YOU GOT WRONG! Make sure you really understand them after correcting them.

Good luck xxx

what kind of essay questions did you get? i already took mine but i feel like everyone gets different essay qs and i'm scared my essay will be bad compared to others
Reply 3
Original post by DCMIRACULI

Good luck xxx

Did you use Arbitio to prepare too? I've just done an official paper on the LNAT website and got 26 which is better.
Good luck with your results too xx
Reply 4
Original post by sophiekempson
Did you use Arbitio to prepare too? I've just done an official paper on the LNAT website and got 26 which is better.
Good luck with your results too xx

No, I didn't use Arbitio - I used Oxbridge Minds and The Lawyers Portal (both have practice papers and are free!)

And 26 is really good!

Thanks and good luck for tomorrow xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending