The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have recently drawn a scene/ medley of some animes I love and I need some advice:
Should I leave it black and white or should i colour it in or shade with pencil?
What should I draw as tha landscape at the the bottom. The original has the boat on the left and everyone hanging over water with reeds in the background20200726_153625.jpg
Original post by Bookworm_88
I have recently drawn a scene/ medley of some animes I love and I need some advice:
Should I leave it black and white or should i colour it in or shade with pencil?
What should I draw as tha landscape at the the bottom. The original has the boat on the left and everyone hanging over water with reeds in the background20200726_153625.jpg

i know nothing of anime but its quite faint to see - perhaps u should do it over with a darker pencil, or colour so it looks brighter
other than that its look nice
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Well actually I'm not starting until tomorrow :tongue:
Go study :slap:

im teaching rj about horses XD and i did a few hours of studying at around 1-3 so im good hehe
Original post by Raptor Jesus
i know nothing of anime but its quite faint to see - perhaps u should do it over with a darker pencil, or colour so it looks brighter

Yeah. I agree with you. My pencils say HB, but I think they are lying:rolleyes:
Original post by Bookworm_88
Yeah. I agree with you. My pencils say HB, but I think they are lying:rolleyes:

its probs better to use 2B or darker
Original post by macy_m
General knowledge Kahoot (took me a while)

https://kahoot.it/challenge/04645719..._1595769843644

PIN= 04645719

Maximum 10 players bc i'm not paying for an upgrade XD

If it becomes full this is the same quiz but for those who didn't get a place in the first one:

https://kahoot.it/challenge/0803811?challenge-id=2a7da5d2-88c7-44c3-be64-88e5adaa4c19_1595770195968

PIN= 0803811

Spoiler

who is trump 2020
Original post by rxyaltyx
who is trump 2020

i think its @TakeALittleWalk
wow question 8 and question 21 haven't been answered correctly :0
you look like Yaz Caramanli omgggggg you must be so pretty
oh well you are still very pretty even tho i haven't seen you hgurhwuahUFHEufhiewNFUIHRIOEHUGVJVJIHIHE9UIJDJlkSAJINSDUAINihisnuiabIUBFUIHNIOFfjnjgrsbu
STOP LYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
your cousins name is pretty af
no it hasnt worked - @macy_m knows tho
Same I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo bored. :bebored:
click on play and click on challenge then give us the code :smile: otherwise i can host it for you it wont make a difference since idk the answers
well maybe you can change your name when you're 18 to uHBIJGFr6tYHyutcdRTgikHTYDyuyhuGTDtyuhUft6YOhyTGYUttdRDrf??
oh...
shame
-.PNG???
Ummmm where is the next button?:
oo.PNG
8699 not too bad
Oh never mind. it wasn't there. And then i try the link again and now it works. Sorry.

Latest