The Student Room Group

A thread to post your Not so funny jokes 😂

We all have bad jokes we enjoy telling people 🤣 Why not try something like that here? Or we can also do riddles. Like we post riddles and everybody answers. Could be a fun way to pass our time during this stupid lockdown 🙊

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh! please go ahead with your jokes 😂 We are in for a good time now 🙊
Reply 2
You are good 🤣🤣
Reply 3
Let me give you a riddle.
It is super easy tho 😂

Why was the picture sent to jail?
Reply 4
this is such a silly joke but
what do u call a British person who farts

Spoiler

Reply 5
Nope! IT WAS FRAMED 🤣🤣
Original post by kadiatuj0001

Spoiler

this one was actually funny 😂😂
Reply 7

Spoiler

Lol 😂😂
Reply 8
Original post by fattyguen
this one was actually funny 😂😂

Original post by mnaureen
Lol 😂😂

im dead this was my not so funny joke
im dead this was my not so funny joke

it acc made me giggle ideky 😂😂😂
like your doctor jokes

Spoiler

Why were there no painkillers in the jungle???

Spoiler

There was a man with a bad memory and his mum sent him into town to get a bun some lickerish and a clock.

He sets off into town and goes into the bakery and goes to the man behind the counter, have you got any bums? the man behind the counter goes we haven't got any bums but we've got some buns, the man with the bad memory goes I'll have one of those. Next he goes into the lickerish shop and goes to the man behind the counter, have you got any lickets? the man behind the counter says we haven't got any lickets but we've got some lickerish, the man with the bad memory says I'll have one of those. Last of all he goes into the clock shop and says have you got any cocks? the man behind the counter goes we haven't got any cocks but we've got some clocks, the man with the bad memory goes I'll have one of those.

He's on his way home an old woman at the bus stop asks him the time and he goes hold my bum and lick it while I get my c0ck out.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by sarahlou572
There was a man with a bad memory and his mum sent him into town to get a bun some lickerish and a clock.

He sets off into town and goes into the bakery and goes to the man behind the counter, have you got any bums? the man behind the counter goes we haven't got any bums but we've got some buns, the man with the bad memory goes I'll have one of those. Next he goes into the lickerish shop and goes to the man behind the counter, have you got any lickets? the man behind the counter says we haven't got any lickets but we've got some lickerish, the man with the bad memory says I'll have one of those. Last of all he goes into the clock shop and says have you got any cocks? the man behind the counter goes we haven't got any cocks but we've got some clocks, the man with the bad memory goes I'll have one of those.

He's on his way home an old woman at the bus stop asks him the time and he goes hold my bum and lick it while I get my c0ck out.

HOLY **** :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by Nialler x

Spoiler

Oh no please stay 😂
Original post by mnaureen
Oh no please stay 😂

Did you get my joke tho??

Spoiler

I don't get it? :redface:
Original post by SuperiorPotato

me neither:redface:
Reply 18
Did you get my joke tho??

NO BUT I TRIED :tongue:
Original post by SuperiorPotato

Original post by KelsieTaylor