The Student Room Group

Is it normal to not want a guy that sleeps around?

I really liked this guy, and I thought that he liked me also. He used to chase me across town and told everybody about me. My problem was that he sleeps around. The last straw for me was on Christmas when I went on his Facebook and I saw that he posted pictures of some girl with his mom and entire family. He didn’t say that they were dating but it was obvious that they were. I was mad over the fact that he already had a girl around his mom, and posted pictures with her? It was rubbed me the wrong way so I moved on. My friends told me that I’m wrong because he wasn’t my bf. They tell me that he is really into for chasing me so long. Long story short is that he’s not with the girl anymore, but I still can’t get over it because I think that he plays games intentionally just to be spiteful. It also comes across that he has a sex addiction. One minute he’s in love and wants to ask me out than the next he’s banging some clown. Even when I first met him he always used to cry to his coworkers about me like a girl, than he would sleep with some of them. He’s a weirdo who obsessed with me but never wanted to do right by me. I feel like him bringing that girl home was “a joke” but I’m tired of his jokes. Nothihg is cute or funny to me. I know that he’s not my boyfriend but in the beginning it’s always fireworks but when it’s not lol that’s a red flag. He’s a crybaby dirty dog. There’s is a part of me that does want him badly but there’s another part of me that doesn’t. I even moved away just to not see him anymore since he used to always invade my personal space with his toxicity. He used to bring his friends around me just so they could have something to talk about. They all watched me like a dog. I was “his girl” in his head when his actions said other wise. Please help?
Original post by Anonymous
I really liked this guy, and I thought that he liked me also. He used to chase me across town and told everybody about me. My problem was that he sleeps around. The last straw for me was on Christmas when I went on his Facebook and I saw that he posted pictures of some girl with his mom and entire family. He didn’t say that they were dating but it was obvious that they were. I was mad over the fact that he already had a girl around his mom, and posted pictures with her? It was rubbed me the wrong way so I moved on. My friends told me that I’m wrong because he wasn’t my bf. They tell me that he is really into for chasing me so long. Long story short is that he’s not with the girl anymore, but I still can’t get over it because I think that he plays games intentionally just to be spiteful. It also comes across that he has a sex addiction. One minute he’s in love and wants to ask me out than the next he’s banging some clown. Even when I first met him he always used to cry to his coworkers about me like a girl, than he would sleep with some of them. He’s a weirdo who obsessed with me but never wanted to do right by me. I feel like him bringing that girl home was “a joke” but I’m tired of his jokes. Nothihg is cute or funny to me. I know that he’s not my boyfriend but in the beginning it’s always fireworks but when it’s not lol that’s a red flag. He’s a crybaby dirty dog. There’s is a part of me that does want him badly but there’s another part of me that doesn’t. I even moved away just to not see him anymore since he used to always invade my personal space with his toxicity. He used to bring his friends around me just so they could have something to talk about. They all watched me like a dog. I was “his girl” in his head when his actions said other wise. Please help?

Yep, very weird...
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Please help?

Based on your description, I'd say he reminds me of some old classmates who like to do that to girls. They just love to chase girls, the more "hard-to-get" you are, the more they'll pursue you, but it's not really about you, it's more about their own ego. They're proud when many girls think they're desirable, they sleep around with other girls even when they have a girlfriend. They know how to manipulate the opposite sex. It's good that you can see his true nature, but naturally there's a part of your mind/brain that still longs for the type of happiness that you experienced with him (the fireworks). Such relationships are like happiness drugs though. My verdict is easier said than done, but you need to avoid him. Focus on other friends and activities, get to know more people, perhaps.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending