The Student Room Group

Which ex TSR member do you miss the most? (or tsr member who doesn't post anymore)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
LPK's still here :tongue: @LPK

@LPK
:laugh: Sorry Penguin :biggrin: I could have sworn I checked a little while ago and you hadn't posted in months...
Original post by EierVonSatan
Infamous, more like it. 'She' used to post a LOT about oxbridge. I can't say I miss having to deal with that user.

They used to have the largest negative reputation (aside from silverwings, which was different)

And now that record belongs to @The Grinch :tongue:
Original post by 04MR17

It's been a long time since I saw red gems :tongue: I still miss my golds though :frown:
Original post by 04MR17

If we rep the account can we reduce their gems?
Original post by DiddyDec

:iiam:

I imagine it would take quite a while but it is possible.
If that happens the CS will only reduce the rep value to return their glistening 12 red gems :tongue:
Original post by DiddyDec

We can try - it's probably set at the negative maximum though, so in the minus 65 thousand-ish region :tongue:
Reply 46
@Missradioactive

I got on with her well, but with a different TSR account (I had an internet detox about a year ago and closed it down).
Precious Illusions - seemed like a laugh but haven’t seen her post in agessss
I think he went by the name of GlassApple.
Super rich, Narccissistic homosexual that woud literally destroy any available TSR threads. He really was notorious and I'm not sure if hes exaggeratting but his threads would and could stretch onto hundreds of pages of people arguing with him etc.

There was another guy called Shameful_Burrito. He was ripped as hell and helped me with gym threads so a lot is owed to him.
FopePrancis is one I remember - iirc "she" (?) said her account was a social experiment or something in the end, all very weird.

Noto and J Papi are two whose presence I miss.
(edited 3 years ago)
AngryRedhead,
Claire461,
I'm God,
JaydorIV,
LegallyJasmine,
Mysticalegg,
Notoriety,
Palmyra,
Pureheroine,
Profesh,
Quava,
Rainfall,
Technog,
Tootles.
Original post by londonmyst
AngryRedhead,
Claire461,
I'm God,
JaydorIV,
LegallyJasmine,
Mysticalegg,
Notoriety,
Palmyra,
Pureheroine,
Profesh,
Quava,
Rainfall,
Technog,
Tootles.

Profesh is still around rating troll threads and such
Original post by AlwaysBroke.
I think he went by the name of GlassApple.
Super rich, Narccissistic homosexual that woud literally destroy any available TSR threads. He really was notorious and I'm not sure if hes exaggeratting but his threads would and could stretch onto hundreds of pages of people arguing with him etc.

There was another guy called Shameful_Burrito. He was ripped as hell and helped me with gym threads so a lot is owed to him.

Yeah I remember GlassApple but I conflated him with another user so forgot. Both ended up banned iirc?
Reply 53
Original post by londonmyst
Rainfall,

Wasn't that, that muslim girl who's obsessed with ariana grande?

she's still here. she never leaves, just switches accounts every few months

she's still here right now

appears to have blocked me tho :laugh:
Original post by ANM775
Wasn't that, that muslim girl who's obsessed with ariana grande?

she's still here. she never leaves, just switches accounts every few months

she's still here right now

appears to have blocked me tho :laugh:

whats her new user
Reply 55
Original post by Hannah0505
whats her new user

angelic something ..or angel something

something like that.

she's literally had like 50 accounts
Reply 56
Original post by EierVonSatan
@LPK
:laugh: Sorry Penguin :biggrin: I could have sworn I checked a little while ago and you hadn't posted in months...

How rude! :tongue:

If it was pre-lockdown, I most likely had not been around for a while. My activity on here has become like a herpe’s flare-up: I unexpectedly pop up and go as I please. :colondollar:

Everything going good? :cool:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
tehFrance, Rybee, Awesome Genius, foo, Noto, Maid Marian, Viva Emptiness, Carpe Vinum, imsoacademic, illusionz, Profesh, Hal.E.lujah, Silver Arrows, JosB, Shameful Burrito, Blind Ferret, Al-fatihah, missfatz, MiszShortea, G8D, Pinkhead, Gofre, Miracle Day, footstool, Ankabout, Tyrion_Lannister, VeniViciVidi, James A, MalteseMalteser, The Angry Stoic, edwinemanuelposse, Kevin de Bruyne, Spoderman, ham22, KarleyCanDoIt, PinkMobilePhone, Sulfobulus, SummerSofas, DeceitfulDove, chemting, Olympiad, ThatMuslimGuy, ash92, themysticalegg, Claire461 (previously known as Seamus123), ivybridges, Treeroy.

I think only someone like @Truflais will be able to appreciate a lot of these members.

Aw logged on for the first time in a few weeks there. Definitely loved a lot of them...others less so.
Original post by LPK
How rude! :tongue:

If it was pre-lockdown, I most likely had not been around for a while. My activity on here has become like a herpe’s flare-up: I unexpectedly pop up and go as I please. :colondollar:

Everything going good? :cool:

:jumphug: very good thanks :biggrin:
Original post by ANM775
angelic something ..or angel something

something like that.

she's literally had like 50 accounts

is it angelic roar

Quick Reply

Latest