The Student Room Group

Trainee legal adviser role MoJ reserve list

Hi! After interviewing for a Trainee legal adviser role with the MoJ, I have been placed on a reserve list. Has anyone ever been offered the role after being on the reserve list?
x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Following as I'm also on the reserve list!
I'm also on the reserve list...
Reply 3
I'm also on the reserve list. What regions were you guys applying for?
I too am on the reserve list - I’m in London. I have a friend in the civil service who says that the list will move fast. Keeping all my fingers crossed.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Did anyone get a job offer as a probate case worker as a result of being on the reserve list recently?
Original post by Maydogg
Did anyone get a job offer as a probate case worker as a result of being on the reserve list recently?

I did! I also saw a segment on this job on ITV News yesterday. Looks like they are really eager for people to apply.
Reply 7
Yeah it seems that there is a massive backlog given the current situation. I wonder how many people on the list were invited. I still have no idea how long it is to be honest.
Reply 8
I got offered the role as trainee legal advisor a couple of weeks ago after being placed on the reserve list! X
Reply 9
Original post by RexyS1
I got offered the role as trainee legal advisor a couple of weeks ago after being placed on the reserve list! X

That's brilliant - congrats!! What region is that in?
Reply 10
Original post by Maydogg
That's brilliant - congrats!! What region is that in?

It’s in the north east just waiting for my contract to some through for a start date x
Original post by RexyS1
It’s in the north east just waiting for my contract to some through for a start date x

Congratulations! I’m like a cat on a hot tin roof! I’m just hoping and praying that I will not remain on the reserve list for the whole year.
Reply 12
Original post by arsenalfan4life
Congratulations! I’m like a cat on a hot tin roof! I’m just hoping and praying that I will not remain on the reserve list for the whole year.

Fingers crossed for you! X
Reply 13
Original post by RexyS1
Fingers crossed for you! X

I've recently got my conditional offer for a North West post so it does look like the list is moving fairly quickly!

Have you started yet Rexy? How long did the pre-employment checks take and at what point did you have to send over your degree and LPC certificates?
Original post by Maydogg
I've recently got my conditional offer for a North West post so it does look like the list is moving fairly quickly!

Have you started yet Rexy? How long did the pre-employment checks take and at what point did you have to send over your degree and LPC certificates?

Congratulations 😃
HI i have just been placed on the reserve list for the trainee legal advisor role. north west. How likely do you think it is that a role will be offered?
Original post by RexyS1

Hi Rexy. Any idea how fast they are working through their reserve list?
Original post by RexyS1

Hi,

Would you mind me asking how you found the interview? I have one for this years campaign and the anxiety is real right now. X
Reply 18
Original post by Ms-Faith1234
Hi,

Would you mind me asking how you found the interview? I have one for this years campaign and the anxiety is real right now. X

hi , I was wondering if you've received a pre-read pack or anything to guide us regarding what the interview and scenarios will consist of?
Original post by Tashpud
hi , I was wondering if you've received a pre-read pack or anything to guide us regarding what the interview and scenarios will consist of?

No I haven’t received anything!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending