The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Computer Science applicants (G40F) 2020 Entry

Hey everyone, I thought I'd make this thread for accepted Computer Science students planning to go to RHUL!

Going in 2020 is going to be super messed up honestly!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I got accepted after calling yesterday. They took me in even with the trash grades I got. I was originally planning to go to kings with AAB but I got downgraded all the way to CDE. I really hope we U-Turn like scotland, because this is shambolic.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Y11SI
I got accepted after calling yesterday. They took me in even with the trash grades I got. I was originally planning to go to kings with AAB but I got downgraded all the way to CDE. I really hope we U-Turn like scotland, because this is shambolic.

I know the grades are absolutely shiiite. Everybody has been given trash grades. But got into uni regardless. The exam boards thought they could get away awarding us crap grades. They certainly won't be getting away with this.
Reply 3
Are you gonna be commuting or are you getting accommodation? I’ll be commuting if you wanted to know.
Reply 4
Original post by Y11SI
Are you gonna be commuting or are you getting accommodation? I’ll be commuting if you wanted to know.

Same, I'll be commuting as well. Where are you commuting from, may I ask?
Reply 5
Original post by Mrdesi
Same, I'll be commuting as well. Where are you commuting from, may I ask?

I’m commuting from Barking. It’s gonna be long (About an hour and 45) but it is what it is. What about you?
Reply 6
Original post by Y11SI
I’m commuting from Barking. It’s gonna be long (About an hour and 45) but it is what it is. What about you?

Wow, I'm on the opposite end. I'll either cycle for now (1 hour and 20) or go by car which is like 25 mins. I'll be commuting from the borough of Ealing.
Reply 7
Original post by Mrdesi
Wow, I'm on the opposite end. I'll either cycle for now (1 hour and 20) or go by car which is like 25 mins. I'll be commuting from the borough of Ealing.

I guess we are pretty far away from each other but I’ll be seeing you there anyway. Also I’m wondering about your name. Are you from Pakistan by any chance?
Reply 8
Original post by Y11SI
I guess we are pretty far away from each other but I’ll be seeing you there anyway. Also I’m wondering about your name. Are you from Pakistan by any chance?

Yes I am indeed.
Reply 9
Original post by Mrdesi
Yes I am indeed.

Me too lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending