The Student Room Group

๐Ÿ“šThe 'Study Checklist' Thread - Post how many tasks you have completed here! ๐Ÿ“š

Scroll to see replies

Date: 01/09/2020
Amount of tasks completed: 6 (I did an extra task that wasn't on my task list)
Amount of points you would like to be awarded: 6

I'm also keeping tally for when OP comes back but I just want to post it here daily anyway :biggrin:
Reply 81
Original post by Unlucki
Date: 01/09/2020
Amount of tasks completed: 6 (I did an extra task that wasn't on my task list)
Amount of points you would like to be awarded: 6

I'm also keeping tally for when OP comes back but I just want to post it here daily anyway :biggrin:

Wow. I did like 1/2 :frown:

Iโ€™m not a person that will do stuff if not under pressure so Iโ€™m doing my work slowly and Iโ€™ll add it up all together In the end
date: 01/09/20
tasks: 2
probably gonna end up doing more this week because deadlines help to motivate me lmao
Original post by S Z H
Wow. I did like 1/2 :frown:

Iโ€™m not a person that will do stuff if not under pressure so Iโ€™m doing my work slowly and Iโ€™ll add it up all together In the end

Don't feel bad pls!! I don't normally do this much, just I'm revising for my A-Level exams in October so I'm going to be doing a lot this month. Doing work slowly and spread out is definitely better in the long-term, you won't burn out that way :smile:
Date: 01/09/20
Tasks completed: 6
Amount of points you'd like to be awarded: 6
Reply 85
Original post by Unlucki
Don't feel bad pls!! I don't normally do this much, just I'm revising for my A-Level exams in October so I'm going to be doing a lot this month. Doing work slowly and spread out is definitely better in the long-term, you won't burn out that way :smile:

Ohh thatโ€™s for October alevels. Good luck!! Wish you all the best.

Iโ€™m actually going into year 11 so there isnโ€™t anything specific for me to do. Iโ€™m just completing my online learning work for English
Original post by S Z H
Ohh thatโ€™s for October alevels. Good luck!! Wish you all the best.

Iโ€™m actually going into year 11 so there isnโ€™t anything specific for me to do. Iโ€™m just completing my online learning work for English

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š good luck with Year 11!
Reply 87
Original post by Unlucki
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š good luck with Year 11!

i bought a really aesthetic/tumblr bullet journal and its GORGEOUS i feel so inspired to study + i got a new pastel backpack + some cute kawaii/aesthetic stationaryyyyy
Reply 89
Original post by x_lalalisa_x
i bought a really aesthetic/tumblr bullet journal and its GORGEOUS i feel so inspired to study + i got a new pastel backpack + some cute kawaii/aesthetic stationaryyyyy

I love those cute notebooks and after I get them I canโ€™t use them bcs Iโ€™ll ruin them with my messy handwriting. So I have to wait a few weeks and then realise Iโ€™m wasting it to force myself to use the book ๐Ÿ˜‚
Date: 02/09/2020
Tasks completed: 2

Didn't have a great day today :frown: I'm really struggling with mechanics and I'm so worried that I'm going to get a bad grade in October. I will try to be more positive tomorrow ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
Original post by Unlucki
Tasks completed: 2

Didn't have a great day today :frown: I'm really struggling with mechanics and I'm so worried that I'm going to get a bad grade in October. I will try to be more positive tomorrow ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Aww dw if things get overwhelming, you still have summer of 2021...
Were you the year that was meant to sit exams in the summer?
Tasks completed: 4
Original post by curiousperson123
Aww dw if things get overwhelming, you still have summer of 2021...
Were you the year that was meant to sit exams in the summer?

Yeah that's true. Yup, I'm actually a resit candidate (I took A-Levels in 2019, got 2 Bs but failed Maths) so was meant to be retaking Maths this summer. But then the exams got cancelled and because I'm not tied to a school or anything I couldn't get a calculated grade ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป*โ™€๏ธ it was all a bit of a shambles haha. Hopefully I'll finally be done after October :smile:
Date: 02/09/20
Task completed: 5
Date: 03/09/2020
Tasks completed: 4

Had a better day today :smile:
03/09/20
tasks: 1 oops
Date: 03/08/20
Tasks: 4
04/09/2020
Tasks: 2
Went for drinks with a friend so didn't get to do all the things on my list. Still, at least I did something :smile:
04/09/20
tasks: 1 again oops

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending