The Student Room Group

Am I Wrong?

No matter how hard I try to prove myself, something always happens
Even if I'm right, I stay having to defend myself?? But when I do, I'm the guilty person!!? Its frustrating being compared to everyone else all the time. Im a freaking disappointment to my family. Why is it that when I say or do something a certain way, I'm wrong for it but as soon as someone else does THE SAME EXACT THING, its freaking ok??? Am I wrong for even trying? Should I just shut the hell up and let people walk all over me until they can trust me again??
Original post by Anonymous
No matter how hard I try to prove myself, something always happens
Even if I'm right, I stay having to defend myself?? But when I do, I'm the guilty person!!? Its frustrating being compared to everyone else all the time. Im a freaking disappointment to my family. Why is it that when I say or do something a certain way, I'm wrong for it but as soon as someone else does THE SAME EXACT THING, its freaking ok??? Am I wrong for even trying? Should I just shut the hell up and let people walk all over me until they can trust me again??

um no stand up for yourself do not let people walk all over you if you do then you will always feel like a f***k up
and and so what if they don´t trust you u know ur right so who´s other opinion matters????????
Reply 2
um no stand up for yourself do not let people walk all over you if you do then you will always feel like a f***k up
and and so what if they don´t trust you u know ur right so who´s other opinion matters????????

ig youre right
but at the moment
they have control over my life so its hard to voice my opinion without some hell
ig youre right
but at the moment
they have control over my life so its hard to voice my opinion without some hell

i mean yes but no at the same time yes it might cause h*ll but no they do not control your life understand there your family but does not mean you can not let them treat you like that and do NOT let them compare you to others your not like other everyone is different in there own way so you can not be compared to someone else.And voice your opinion
Reply 4
i mean yes but no at the same time yes it might cause h*ll but no they do not control your life understand there your family but does not mean you can not let them treat you like that and do NOT let them compare you to others your not like other everyone is different in there own way so you can not be compared to someone else.And voice your opinion

ok i will do my best

but i should let them cool down first
I made them pretty mad
ok i will do my best

but i should let them cool down first
I made them pretty mad

why what happened
just wondering
Reply 6
why what happened
just wondering

i got into an argument with my grandmother over my brothers fiance
mind you I freaking hate her ways
she swears she is better than everyone

I was only joking with her and she took it the wrong way and told on me
so that cause confusion
I was so confused because she jokes a certain way ALL THE TIME and NEVER gets hell for it
I tried to explain that to my grandmother but NOOOOO she is an adult and I should't talk to her that way
Mind you, she can cuss and flip me off?? yeah ok
and when I try to be nice she wants to be rude as hell

ok if you want respect from me, I want it from you
who are you to talk to me any kind of way?
i only respect her bc of my brother

even my other brothers fiance knows when I'm joking around
mind you that I have NEVER disrepected them EVER and all of a sudden I do one thing and all hell breaks loose?

Uggghhh and she is pregnant so it makes it worse bc she is automatically right
i got into an argument with my grandmother over my brothers fiance
mind you I freaking hate her ways
she swears she is better than everyone

I was only joking with her and she took it the wrong way and told on me
so that cause confusion
I was so confused because she jokes a certain way ALL THE TIME and NEVER gets hell for it
I tried to explain that to my grandmother but NOOOOO she is an adult and I should't talk to her that way
Mind you, she can cuss and flip me off?? yeah ok
and when I try to be nice she wants to be rude as hell

ok if you want respect from me, I want it from you
who are you to talk to me any kind of way?
i only respect her bc of my brother

even my other brothers fiance knows when I'm joking around
mind you that I have NEVER disrepected them EVER and all of a sudden I do one thing and all hell breaks loose?

Uggghhh and she is pregnant so it makes it worse bc she is automatically right

omg i feel so bad
but at the same time it is a little funny
because my sister does the same exact thing and she is only 12 and gets away wit it so.....
Reply 8
omg i feel so bad
but at the same time it is a little funny
because my sister does the same exact thing and she is only 12 and gets away wit it so.....

haha im the middle child so everything falls on me

always and forever
its at the point to where none of my family wants anything to do with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending