The Student Room Group

TCD Rambles.

I thought I’d start this ‘blog’ to jog down my everyday thoughts, dilemmas and whatnot. How I resolved them or what I can do better upon reflection.

Let’s see how this goes.

Scroll to see replies

This sounds amazing! Good luck!
26/09/2020

Hello all. What an interesting day it has been. I have finally got my mojo back, after been ill for a week. No it’s not corona, I was bunged up with the flu/cold.

Feeling much better now and I have finally got my mojo back so back to work I go. How’s everyone’s day?
Original post by 5hyl33n
This sounds amazing! Good luck!

Thank you. 😊
Reply 4
:hugs:
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
26/09/2020

Hello all. What an interesting day it has been. I have finally got my mojo back, after been ill for a week. No it’s not corona, I was bunged up with the flu/cold.

Feeling much better now and I have finally got my mojo back so back to work I go. How’s everyone’s day?

Lazy day, under the covers. Good to know you are better!
25/09/2020-

Might as well narrate yesterday too as it’s quite hilarious and has gone down into my memory bank.

Now majority of you all know I work in a hospital. I was at work yesterday, and it was a very busy hectic ward to say the least. One nurse turned up extremely late, I went missing for 30 minutes(oops) and I’m not even joking, the whole troop was out looking for me when I was a few doors down. My god yesterday was crazy.

So anyways, the nurse who turned up late let’s call her Christina, she poor her didn’t know how to basically work a computer. I’m not lying. Every couple of minutes she would come to you and ask how do I save this or how do I document this. Obviously we demonstrated and allowed her to do it herself too. 😊

What was hilarious was the nurse that was in charge of me her comment to us was this nurse probally has never seen forget used a computer in her life. This nurse kept saying, how Christina was coming up to her with her computer, and Christina commented to say even if it’s to find the letter I on the computer she’ll come and ask. I mean if you think about it that comment is hysterical but also one that you can learn many lessons from.

lessons to be learnt:-
Never be afraid to ask for help even if it’s small minute detail.
Always proofread your documentation, irrespective of handover time.
Be courageous in a non-courageous world.

So yes, yesterday was filled with many lessons to be learnt and many new leaves to be turned but all in all was an amazing day! 😊
Original post by LovelyMrFox
:hugs:

Thank you Foxy! 😊
It was a cold day today, so I don’t blame you.

Jazakillah Khairan sis! 😊
It was a cold day today, so I don’t blame you.

Jazakillah Khairan sis! 😊

I wonder if I can get away with this the whole winter :hmmmm:
:getmecoat:

Welcome!
Nope. That reminds me, I need to go winter shopping. The costs never ends.
Oooh helloooo. 🥰 How you doing sis!

Thanks for your support sis! I’m sorry I’ve been distant on your blog but it’s amazing MashaAllah!! ❤️
Nope. That reminds me, I need to go winter shopping. The costs never ends.

Winter shopping? Coats, gloves, hats?
Woman, just buy it online from one store and get it over and done with. Too cold to bother going out.
Tag list:- I’ll annoy everyone that wants to be annoyed with my constant daily updates.

I’ll edit this post with the tags! 😊

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Lol, I need a coat. Plus I need to try it on to see if it fits etc. Need a winter robe too. Mums going ballastic because apparently at my in laws it’s a must that I should wear a robe. Lol. 🙈🙈
Lol, I need a coat. Plus I need to try it on to see if it fits etc. Need a winter robe too. Mums going ballastic because apparently at my in laws it’s a must that I should wear a robe. Lol. 🙈🙈

You can always return, just make sure it is free delivery and returns.

A winter robe like the fluffy robe you wear when you out the bath? Wow wish it were a thing at my in laws lol
If you read up, you’ll know how work was yesterday my lovely.

Yes noted! Thanks for the support once again! 😊❤️
Oh. Might give it a shot then.

It’s not really a must, but mum reckons it’s modern and whatnot at my in-laws. I have long dresses and that but for winter it’s good to just put that on I guess.

I don’t know. She mentioned it yesterday, but having second thoughts as always. 😓🙈
Omg. This skittles chewies is so nice!

Well sugar is nice isn’t it? Food without sugar is just blah.
Oh. Might give it a shot then.

It’s not really a must, but mum reckons it’s modern and whatnot at my in-laws. I have long dresses and that but for winter it’s good to just put that on I guess.

I don’t know. She mentioned it yesterday, but having second thoughts as always. 😓🙈

Omg please tell me you are not talking about long abayahs all along
If it really is the fluffy dressing robes/gowns, your in laws must be real modern? Because traditionally it is looked down on a woman to wear that in front of in laws tbh. I have though in front of MIL but thats in my own flat so .. yh
If your mother says, she might be right. It's so comfortable. Worth it in winter! I so recommend.

Quick Reply

Latest