The Student Room Group

I'm female AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mus1403
would you date a short guy lol

what would you consider short? i'd totally date a guy 5'7 and above. a guy shorter than me, hmm, im not sure. if he is amazing, then yes! no discrimination here. i mean if i had to pick between a 5'5 guy and a 6'5 guy i'd probably pick the 6'5 one, but like i said i would never not date a guy just cause he was short. im sure there'd be something he didnt like about me
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by chloeebrown09
you asked me if i ever am in a 'hairy situation' and i just wanted clarity on that. and the last question didnt make sense either. you asked which lifestyle is the best. :redface: and too answer this question less often obviously because i like to stay with one person for a while and i am not a h*e.

Sorry I turned this thread into a discussion about your dating life... I guess you'd have been better off just answering the position question lol. So now you can redeem yourself by answer my 'hairy situation' question by taking it literally or seeing through my pun. Depends on how hairy you want it to get xD

Or just ignore this comment. Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by tsrholicc
Sorry I turned this thread into a discussion about your dating life... I guess you'd have been better off just answering the position question lol. So now you can redeem yourself by answer my 'hairy situation' question by taking it literally or seeing through my pun. Depends on how hairy you want it to get xD

Or just ignore this comment. Thanks :biggrin:

its ok! :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
anyone have any nerve wrecking questions they've always wanted to ask a girl?
Original post by bigbuffguy69
wheres the best place to hide the body?

like a dead body? :curious:
of a female yes

...uhmm idk. in the ground. why such a creepy question
you said AMA, now say i had to chop up the body into multiple parts, where would you want the head, torso, arms and legs to be burried and at what distance?

:zomg: what in the world. are you trolling? :sly:
this isnt my ama sorry

:colonhash: ok. well putting myself in the mind of a sickopath i'd probably say at a very far distance from each other, different states even
Original post by chloeebrown09
its ok! :tongue:

Spoiler

LOL. Very nice! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by tsrholicc
LOL. Very nice! :biggrin: :biggrin:

thank you :top2:
Original post by sunny.side.up
what would you consider short? i'd totally date a guy 5'7 and above. a guy shorter than me, hmm, im not sure. if he is amazing, then yes! no discrimination here. i mean if i had to pick between a 5'5 guy and a 6'5 guy i'd probably pick the 6'5 one, but like i said i would never not date a guy just cause he was short. im sure there'd be something he didnt like about me

fair enough, short meaning anything below 5'8 i guess
Original post by mus1403
fair enough, short meaning anything below 5'8 i guess

yeah i guess

Quick Reply

Latest