The Student Room Group

Psychology essay help

I desperately need your help and it would be useful if you knew this topic area well but any help would be great!

I need to write my literature review on a topic of our interest. I've chosen to do mine on the creativity of dreams, using neuroscience to investigate the science behind the creativity of dreams and whether people with mental health disorders such as schizophrenia, addiction & depression can produce dreams & recall them as dopamine levels are linked to dream recall and creation.
I think I also want to write about the types of dreams people with mental health disorders dream about vs people who don't have disorders - Or will that be too much for my essay ?

There's just so many ideas I have like I want to mention REM sleep, sleep cycle, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming etc but I think my own brain is going to explode with all these ideas!!!!

I need your help to produce a good concise question for my essay where these ideas will be included in a clear way or if some of those ideas are not useful, please please let me know so I can cross them off my list.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!
Reply 1
I desperately need your help and it would be useful if you knew this topic area well but any help would be great!

I need to write my literature review on a topic of our interest. I've chosen to do mine on the creativity of dreams, using neuroscience to investigate the science behind the creativity of dreams and whether people with mental health disorders such as schizophrenia, addiction & depression can produce dreams & recall them as dopamine levels are linked to dream recall and creation.
I think I also want to write about the types of dreams people with mental health disorders dream about vs people who don't have disorders - Or will that be too much for my essay ?

There's just so many ideas I have like I want to mention REM sleep, sleep cycle, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming etc but I think my own brain is going to explode with all these ideas!!!!

I need your help to produce a good concise question for my essay where these ideas will be included in a clear way or if some of those ideas are not useful, please please let me know so I can cross them off my list.

Reply 2

Reply 3

Reply 4

Original post by Rxwa

Firstly, do you have a word limit? That'll greatly determine how much you can put in your essay.
Reply 6
1200 words
Original post by Rxwa

What spec is it cos i did AQA at A level
Reply 8
Original post by tbi_zlx
What spec is it cos i did AQA at A level

This is a uni assignment
Original post by Rxwa
This is a uni assignment

My dumbass lol well i do med so im gonna be useless sorryyy
Original post by Rxwa
x

Hey there :hi:
I've merged all your threads into one.
Please do not spam the site with this again. If you still need help, you can instead just post within this thread after a few hours so more people see it :smile:
Best wishes,
Cheese :bump:
Hi there,

Some suggestions could be:

The relevancy of mental health and substance abuse in the creativity of dreams
How can neuroscience explain the creativity of dreams
How neurotransmitters affect the creativity of dreams in those diagnosed with mental health

:smile:

Toni,
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending